TKOC Round IV: Thank you!

First we want to thank all the spectators who came out to support the event and the scene. Some of you even went out of your way to help us out with moving cars out of the track!

We also want to thank all the volunteers who assisted us in running the event. Thankfully we didn't run into any major issues or delays with their help.

We hope all the drivers were able to get plenty of seat time. We practically skipped over a couple of things so we could give you guys time for open practice. Also we're happy to report that tabulating the scores through a computer is a much faster method instead of doing it by hand. What took 45 minutes to complete before was essentially brought down to 15 minutes. Why it took us so long to conceive such a thing I don't know, but hey it works! Thanks for bearing with us.

And last but not least we want to thank all the media who came out to capture the event. Be sure to check out and like, follow, or stalk their social media pages!

If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns/feedback regarding the event, post it here or send us a PM.

Congratulations goes out to our winners:

1. Alec McEuen
2. Doug Castro
3. Bert Abalos

Points standings will be updated soon. We will reply to this thread when it goes up. We hope to see you all December 15 for the final round of The King Of Countyline series where we will crown this years king.

Update: Points standings are now up in the Standings page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing that really made the event bad for me was the fact that the guy took forever to get there... we lost nearly 2 hours there! fun event though, I hope I made it into the top 32 or 36, whatever it's gonna be I wanna compete next event lol

Only thing that really made the event bad for me was the fact that the guy took forever to get there... we lost nearly 2 hours there! fun event though, I hope I made it into the top 32 or 36, whatever it's gonna be I wanna compete next event lol

Wouldn't matter because the track really wasn't ready till right about when he let everyone in. I don't think most of you guys understand how much there is to setup and move.

Wouldn't matter because the track really wasn't ready till right about when he let everyone in. I don't think most of you guys understand how much there is to setup and move.

Well I mean, it said roll in at 9, meeting at 945, etc etc, I would've thought the track would've been ready by then, I know it takes a lot of work to get things ready, but according to schedule shit was everywhere, doesn't matter, I still had fun. I wish the practice runs after the event would've ran a LITTLE longer though.

Well I mean, it said roll in at 9, meeting at 945, etc etc, I would've thought the track would've been ready by then, I know it takes a lot of work to get things ready, but according to schedule shit was everywhere, doesn't matter, I still had fun. I wish the practice runs after the event would've ran a LITTLE longer though.

Well the track normally has a fork lift to move the concrete barriers but this time they didn't so each barrier needed to be moved by pushing it with a truck and then adjusting them with a big crow bar. When KOC is over this year and we will go back a big track practice events you will get a lot more seat time. Competitions waste a lot of seat time.

Well the track normally has a fork lift to move the concrete barriers but this time they didn't so each barrier needed to be moved by pushing it with a truck and then adjusting them with a big crow bar. When KOC is over this year and we will go back a big track practice events you will get a lot more seat time. Competitions waste a lot of seat time.

true that, I can't wait to do some hoodrat shit with my friends at big track :)

Here is a question.
I know to get in to this event you needed to be in the top 32 standings.

However Is there qualifying for this event or are we using the standings to make the top 32 bracket?

Here is a question.
I know to get in to this event you needed to be in the top 32 standings.

However Is there qualifying for this event or are we using the standings to make the top 32 bracket?

Yes, but keep in mind a few drivers On this list wont be driving in the finals. So you may not know whoyou will battle till the day of.

Back
Top Bottom