Tire mounting/balanceing

Kenrik

Driver
I need a shop to mount and (correctly) balance my new wheels with 275/40/18 tires without messing up the lip.

I tried Sams Club.. OMG the WORST PLACE EVER>

I had to go back SIX TIMES, They never used sticky weights even when I asked for them and they said they put them on (BUT NEVER DID) they were not balancing my wheels correctly. Then they broke 3 of my four studs and I had to drive home with the stud grinding against my heatshield. (on the 240sx)

I tried Sears.

THEY SUCK. They charged me $75 to mount/balance two wheels (and waited untill after they finished to say "SORRY WE FORGOT TO CHARGE YOU FOR XXX" ) Made me wait two hours then put 6 OZ of weight on one side.. only inner weights not outer. WTF the vibration was like a overloaded washing machine.

I tried Dinosaur Tire (well know have been around forever) They suck! only inner weights not outer. Scratched my wheels and charged me $45 for two wheels.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I NEED A GOOD SHOP TO MOUNT/BALANCE MY WHEELS THE RIGHT WAY!!! HELP!

Don't say Walmart, they don't do anything over 17in and they are sucky like Sams.

Last edited:
BiG MiKE said:
SMDG FTMFW!!! Estie = RiM GuRu.. end o story
I might have to stop by :D . Yeah someone who loves gansta rims like him is someone to be trusted. I just felt bad since I think Pablo is rebuilding his car and is probably working late to get it done by Countyline.

I would try to get in contact with them 1st, last I heard they are trying to get ready for Countyline so they may be busy.

yup busy as all hell. i should be able to do it though. what kind of rims?17's? i dunno if my machine will let me do 18's. plus i have the soft head on it so theres no chance of fucking up rims. and i only use stickies....if you ask. and it'll prolly be like 15 a wheel.
k thanks.

Pepboys is like 15 a wheel too. They can do it nice just they don't because they are rushing, best thing is to go there and say "I want to watch him put the tires on my wheels and make sure he doesnt mess them up" and they should let you.

Back
Top Bottom