tie rods

im in the market for new tie rods and spl's are on back order and i dont have a paypal acout... i really want tie rods with a 1" bump steer adjustment like "this"
SPLProTieRodSystem2.jpg

BiG MiKE said:
whats the bumpster for?
it doesnt add, it corrects bumpsteer..... ever looked under your dropped car? noticed your tierods arent level'd with the steering rack?...it corrects that.

Bumpsteer is what happens when your wheels steer themselves. Like when you're driving and you hit a bump (or ditch) in the road and your wheel suddenly jerks. Its more prominent in lowered vehicles b/c of the borked suspension geometry.

175 for the inners and 175 for the outers, but they have pillowballs so i might cop these, only if they went on groupbuy (cough: spoolup /cough)

Eddie@SpoolUpRacing said:
Ok if you guys are looking for a group buy, Ill see what I can do... I will try to get you more info on pricing on monday or tuesday.
there goes eddie sellin that service agin

Ok guys I found out that They wont do a group buy or any volume pricing on kazama, So the best I can do is $180.00 + Tax if you pick them up at our shop in deerfield.

Im sorry guys I tried!

Eddie@SpoolUpRacing said:
Ok guys I found out that They wont do a group buy or any volume pricing on kazama, So the best I can do is $180.00 + Tax if you pick them up at our shop in deerfield.

Im sorry guys I tried!

180 for both or just the outers?

PlatanoDrifter said:
will thy screw on the tien inners or do i have to but the same brand inners???witch are better in your opinion?

according to tein you cant use their inners without using their outters and vice versa. i have the teins but i dont know if its a suggestion or if its a threading issue or what

Back
Top Bottom