Ticket for having big rims?

HAHA!:laugh::laugh: my friend has all there videos, he chrome everywhere, the wheels chrome, the hood latch chrome, the oil cap chrome, he go shit you cant even see chrome

funniest shit i ever saw:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"yu kno wa mm sayin"

i sat here, smoking a fat joint reviewing this video... i've came to a few conclusions....

everyone needs to quit their jobs, move to section 8 housing for the free rents, apply for food stamps, and live off the state/federal government... then we all sell crack. why get a real job when uncle sam pays, and is reliable with that check? amiright?

then, we all take our crack monies, load up our 240's, or if you're PR, your corollas, and hook em the fuck up, we'd all be "swervin'" around town in our super legit race cars.... everyone on 18x12 Equips, gold leaf TE37's, and the like

then we need rodd becker or taylor ray to grow 4-6" taller, eat 500 $1 double cheeseburgers, make a rap song about our race cars, and we can stunt in a sweet video...

shit would put the east coast on the map, cali/zilvia? pfffft...

"i drift into a curb, hit the ebrake kick it sideways, cali you ain't hurrrd? you get burned on the highways, that el es juan make my shit go fasta, windows lexan, Apexi exhaust is a fiyah blasta"

then we all need someone like leo to ride shot gun hanging out the window, screaming at every boricua in hialeah "YOU AIN'T KNOW!!!"

Last edited:
He gave you a ticket cause he saw the car three wheeling
that's the only reason.

Trial by written declaration. Don't even bother going to court. Just mail it in, this is the same as requesting a trial. Find the right forms. You'll probably get a response like the case has been dismissed cause the officer is a douche! :chair:

He gave you a ticket cause he saw the car three wheeling
that's the only reason.

Trial by written declaration. Don't even bother going to court. Just mail it in, this is the same as requesting a trial. Find the right forms. You'll probably get a response like the case has been dismissed cause the officer is a douche! :chair:

he was driving into the beach not in three wheel and as long as the car is parked you can have it on 3 wheels all day.. if it was moving then it would be a moving violation

i sat here, smoking a fat joint reviewing this video... i've came to a few conclusions....

everyone needs to quit their jobs, move to section 8 housing for the free rents, apply for food stamps, and live off the state/federal government... then we all sell crack. why get a real job when uncle sam pays, and is reliable with that check? amiright?

then, we all take our crack monies, load up our 240's, or if you're PR, your corollas, and hook em the fuck up, we'd all be "swervin'" around town in our super legit race cars.... everyone on 18x12 Equips, gold leaf TE37's, and the like

then we need rodd becker or taylor ray to grow 4-6" taller, eat 500 $1 double cheeseburgers, make a rap song about our race cars, and we can stunt in a sweet video...

shit would put the east coast on the map, cali/zilvia? pfffft...

"i drift into a curb, hit the ebrake kick it sideways, cali you ain't hurrrd? you get burned on the highways, that el es juan make my shit go fasta, windows lexan, Apexi exhaust is a fiyah blasta"

then we all need someone like leo to ride shot gun hanging out the window, screaming at every boricua in hialeah "YOU AIN'T KNOW!!!"

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS! WE GOT TO GET GOLDZZ IF WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY. You know whaT they say, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Back
Top Bottom