Thug Alert - you naples bitches dont mess around

boxmod

Driver
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...10125,0,2334050.story?roBERTOhahastabstabstab

Naples freshman charged in fatal stabbing of 16-year-old

Authorities say a 14-year-old high school freshman stabbed another student to death just after stepping off a school bus in their Naples neighborhood.

The teen, whose name was not released, was charged with manslaughter in the Monday afternoon death of 16-year-old Dylan Reid Nuno.

Collier County Sheriff's Office Chief Jim Williams said the charges could change as the investigation continues.

Both teens attended Palmetto Ridge High School in Naples, where Nuno was a junior.

Investigators interviewed six students who were on the bus at the time of the stabbing, around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

yeah, my friend/coworker knew him too. it's all over my fb updates right now...sux, he was an only child, and my friend just hung out with sunday night.

savage... What ever happened to a normal old fashioned passionate ass whoopin..?

Why stab or shoot someone?

^ yea so them dead and you in jail/prison = lesson learned?

I'd beat someone until my fists are bleeding if they killed me. lol

what ever happen to good ol' smileys ???

155850_G.jpg

yeah its sucks man i knew the kid and also really good friends with his cousin my little sister also went to school with him.its kinda crazy

my cousin watched him get stabbed , she was on his bus and got stabbed right in front of her house....shes pretty upset about it... sux

Just wait until China calls obama to collect on the loan we got and then America will be third world status in less than 24hrs. Total civil unrest and massacre.

Back
Top Bottom