This Sunday at Countyline...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the turbo will hold. Already got a licence so just want some practice on the new sway bars;). Hope I don't need a cage to tandem(never needed one at countyline yet) so hope its still the same. See everyone sunday:bigthumbu.

wow wipers are needed?? lmao! bladder PM me a list other then whats on your post of shit needed to be done so i can handle it tomorrow please!

ill be there judging

u guys better impress me :rolleyes:

:laugh:

can i persuad you with cookies? or some form or herbal refreshments?

Last edited:
im not trying to hate on anybody about this tech issue .
safety comes first and foremost if you took every car that drifts at countyline to another event by another promoter maybe 20% would pass tech this has been an issue drift sessions has been putting on the back burner for too long . everybody needs to take a saturday to prep there cars seats bolted in seat belts properly installed ALL YOUR LUGS AND STUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and all wheels torqued to 90 ft lbs before tech
and no lose shit laying around the car ie floor mats ,tools ,junk
its just a good practice it ...

Wow what a nice event!!!I had a really good tieme today.Do you guys know when are we gonna be on SPEED?I have to record that show!Countyline is gonna be famous.I hope they got some good shots of me sliding the car.

Wow what a nice event!!!I had a really good tieme today.Do you guys know when are we gonna be on SPEED?I have to record that show!Countyline is gonna be famous.I hope they got some good shots of me sliding the car.

dude you were killin it today! i have alot of footy from almost all drivers i think!

btw im not sure exactly whats goin on with the film crew from today. from what i understand is that they were out today to get footage and interviews to submit to speed channel for exposure for south fla drift scene! all i have to say is today was the best ive ever drove and im very proud of myself! thank god i didnt smash up the film crews cameras and rigs lol !!

oh and lol @ manny callin my car "terminator 2" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom