this should settle things str8

shit damn thats fast.. and they were aiming for the 911 Turbo, lawlz

the question is.. did the z06 also run on a dry track?
[i'm seriously asking, not trying to be sarcastic or anything.]

For the lazy:
When the 193-MPH Nissan GT-R set a lap time of 7:38 last year at the 'Ring, besting cars like the Porsche GT3, Lamborghini Murcielago, and Mercedes SLR, the Nissan team was disappointed. There were two damp corners on the track, and everyone was quite sure that the car, piloted by official test driver Tochio Suzuki, could go faster.

Now it has. With a completely dry track, the base model Godzilla-san wearing stock Japanese-market tires shaved 9 seconds off its previous best time, posting a lap time of 7:29. On that same lap, it leapfrogged the Porsche GT2, Koenigsegg, and SLR 722 GT. Now it's flashing its headlights at the Carrera GT and Pagani Zonda F Clubsport, both about one second up the road. So if the standard model on stock tires does 7:29, and the more powerful, lighter GT-R V-Spec has already been casually clocked at 7:25 -- betting on what the GT-R's ultimate best lap time will be begins now... And did we say it can all be yours for $70,000? Damn.

thats why some ppl are comparing its time to the new ZR1

ZR1 > Z06

The ZR1 i think ran a very close time to the GTRs on a test run on the ring i remember reading couple weeks ago?

but yeah this whole day i was wondering why no one mentioned the ZR1

thats why some ppl are comparing its time to the new ZR1

ZR1 > Z06

The ZR1 i think ran a very close time to the GTRs on a test run on the ring i remember reading couple weeks ago?

but yeah this whole day i was wondering why no one mentioned the ZR1
^IIRC It's supposed to be Z06 vs GTR and ZR1 vs V-spec.. Based on price..

Z06=7:40
ZR1=7:26.4
GTR=7:29
V-spec= speed of light

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom