This ones for Erick/ RWDrift.

J-Fiend138

Spectator
I was looking through some older Eurotuner mags from way back, when I thought I could have an M3 by now (LOL) And I decided to do some surfing. These are for our BMW *****es Erick & Guillermo.

p60672_image_large.jpg

p60674_image_large.jpg

p60671_image_small.jpg

So LOW and So SEXY :D

That's because you can't get a ****! Unless it's some weird ***** who can't get laid offers you sex in exchange for a PS2 game.............. or so I heard :D

frankly the whole car can suck a d1ck. and when your gonna bring facts up its i slept with a girl for a ps2 and games. and food and playin my bills. and well nething i wanted.

Yeah I thought the kit was a little too much but the stance is mean. I love the white wheels on a dark ride......ALA RWDIFT. But Guillermo thats a similar color to what I was telling you about for the E.

Thats why you're chief-slap-a-ho baby :) even though you spelled chief wrong on your username. I once slepped with a girl to pay my bills but I don't think it counts cause I do it to her all the time being my WIFE and all.

lol the first car is Randy Walter's old car..... it was "stolen". It was painted Honda Civic blue. Meh.

what are you talking about violence? don't mamke me rip off your head for an answer!!!! lol just kidding (or am i?......yeah i am)

Back
Top Bottom