this is what form > function gets you

how is that form over function if "Arvin strictly built the car for speed."

If he built the car strictly to be a bad ass...it'd be much cooler and wouldn't have lit on fire.

I guess he didn't expect anything to be bad after the car was sitting for the winter. That really sucks to see something that you worked so hard for go up in flames

Your title is, "this is what form > function gets you" Implying that if he had built a function built car as opposed to worried about form, it wouldn't have burnt to the ground.

This is a 505 hp car with wheel gap and no ac or power steering... and according to the owner and the article was built for sheer speed.

My question to you is HOW is this FORM > Function?

^ I see your point and raise you a

discopenguin.jpg

Amazing.... That has to be one of the most stupid things I've heard in a while.. :applause:

how the fuck is that stupid? says its built for speed, but yet carrys no real particle concept that the cars actually performed before.

it proved itself early on that speed/performing isn't its strong point.

bc whoever i paid to "build this thing for speed" would be getting a call really fucking quick.

CN: oh its a 2 rotor with a 35R on it, tuned on ethanol i hope the bitch broke 500hp

Tags from new york, us florida boys better be counting our blessings that dis ultimate fail aint repn florida...

Back
Top Bottom