this is soooooooooooo funny....

i think he needs some better seatbelts....holy crap...and the lady is crackin up the whole time lol now thats funny good find lol

if you notice there was a bottom 5th harness it just wasnt adjusted and straped correctly LOL....Man that kid is needy "ahh im falling help help!!" then hes like "ahh im stuck im stuck this hurts this hurts " what a baby im guessing he would have perfered to fly off rather than be stuck LOL

PlatanoDrifter said:
....Man that kid is needy "ahh im falling help help!!" then hes like "ahh im stuck im stuck this hurts this hurts " what a baby im guessing he would have perfered to fly off rather than be stuck LOL

lol, i love when hes like..."stop it, stop it!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I used to work at Boomers we would strap in the guys with good looking girls just barely loose and spin the ride so it goes face down on the second swing and hear them scream like bitches.

The 5 Strap(suppose to be over your nuts) - We called it the I 95 Express. Tell the kids if your hands pull it or you pop it off during the ride you goto i 95 very quickly. Good Times

z4k said:
When I used to work at Boomers we would strap in the guys with good looking girls just barely loose and spin the ride so it goes face down on the second swing and hear them scream like bitches.
:laugh: :laugh: :runaway: :laugh: :laugh:

awesome.

Back
Top Bottom