This Friday 5.16.08 Bru325's Bday Bash

nathalie

Spectator
Hey guys, it's Bru's birthday today, or as you all know her "the e30 drift chick" lol.
This Friday she's throwing a birthday party at La Covacha.
IMPORTANT: She will be at the meet tomorrow handing out passes so that you can get in for free before 12am!!!! SO BE AT THE MEET!
Once at the club, since we're in her party we get 20% off all liquor, all night plus a free champagne bottle.
It is a club, so please dress code is enforcecd!
Don't come up there lookin' like ass.

She wants you all to be there, so this is pretty much an open invitation to all of SFLD ;)

WHERE:
LA COVACHA
10730 NW 25th St
Doral, FL 33172

TIME: BEFORE 12AM

feel free to PM myself or Bru325 for any further questions you may have!

Last edited:
y other.... lol

lmao yessss lol a mi me gusta "other" lol

for those who dont know "Other" is a Ecuadorian r&b singer who has appeared on nick cannons "wildin out" several times. :bigthumbu:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why is it that no one lives in palm beach? where is Doral like another 10 miles south of miami?

House, Disco, Merengue, Salsa, Techno, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Pop-Rock, Latin Rock y other.... lol
they got great music... ! be sure to be early since parking is a !@#@!@# lol ... and dont speed up or do donuts or crazy stuff ...since cops are always hidden outside the club just waiting to make their night..!

PS: for all the party people after you done with clubbing that night i recommend you a place to eat a pass the drinks lol is on 58 & 107 on the gas station where the publix is. great food to pass all the drinks !!

happy birthday girl !!

Why is it that no one lives in palm beach? where is Doral like another 10 miles south of miami?

nope doral is north west in miami ... you take I-95 get off in 112 and keep going up till 107th ave then make a left and the parking is on the bank of america to your right side on 25th avenue.

if you take turnpike ill be really fast from west palm around 15 minutes to 20 depending on your driving. get off in Doral Blvd, (exit right after the toll booth) make a left on the ramp then a right on 107 avenue.. can miss it.. not many clubs to party in Doral lol ... but La Covacha is a great place :D!!!

Last edited:
I've been there once, It's pretty cool, good music, not too expensive, and pretty South American chicks. good place to just chill and dance your way out of depressing moments!

Back
Top Bottom