thinking about painting my 240 flat black, should i?

ive done some pretty decent flat black paintjobs on my crx and a friends ef a while ago and have done some rims that came out really good, im just wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to paint the whip for cheap like that. i bought the car from a friend and someone carved i suck dick into the hood with a key and the paint is pretty faded so i figured why not. the only reason in wouldnt flat black it would be cause i might try and sell the 240 after the motor swap is done, do you think that would be a bad idea if im trying to sell it to paint it flat black??? and does anyone have any pics or links to flat black or cheapo paint jobs you guys have done???

if you do it and it comes out looking good you might be able to get more if not for sure atleast get what your looking for. if i had a black car i would paint it flat black.. shit looks hot. look up roidmonkey

ive painted tons of cars flat black Rusto works nice
thats after months of sun exposure and cone harshes

DSC00358.jpg

Last edited:
i think im gonna use the crylon flat black or w/e how many cans do you think i should get i wouldnt mind over doing it either, i know a 240 is a little bigger than a crx lol

i bought a quart of rusto and sprayed it with my hvlp gun.. diluted with mineral spirit and some japan dryer so it dries quick... rusto is better IMO

with 40bux you should have enough for everything

imma be painting my e30 with rusto ( with a twist) ill post a thread on it when it happens

Last edited:
i would paint it something else just my opinion everyone and ther mothers paints ther car flat black its old already u know what i mean

i rattle canned mine with wrought iron flat black i want to find it in the quart so i can spray it better but i like the way it looks

i think any other color than black would be good. be different. flat black has been done MANY times already

Back
Top Bottom