Thieves!

Sean Love

I finally found out who stole my vertex style coupe lights and my LC-1 wideband.

DJ

SFLD name:***

AIM:***

Plenty of you on here know this kid. He pretty much left the scene as of like a year ago, but hes a short (5ft4 ?) small white kid with blonde hair, sometimes has a mohawk.

He has screwed over, and/or stole from plenty of people in the local scene including: Santi, Shane, Jorge Hererra, Rick Tavares, his best friend Rodney, a few Nissan techs and god knows who else....

Pretty much anything the kid says is a lie. When he lived with his dad, he told girls that he was letting his dad stay at his apartment until he could find a new job or some story like that. Make sure you never buy anything from him, and if you sell anything to him, get payment on the spot, cash only.

Maybe we wont have to deal with this guy anymore because he is supposed to be moving to Melbourne. I guess he ran out of people he could manipulate around here. Last I heard he got into the JetSki scene and has been sleeping at peoples houses he met through that group.

Last week I was over at a local shop with some friends and the topic turned to DJ and his big lie stories. Then I mentioned that I still think he is the one who stole my taillights. Tim asked me what taillights I was talking about and I said my Vertex taillights and also my Innovate wideband. Tim looked stunned and asked if I was serious.

It turns out that DJ asked Tim to find someone to buy both of them. Tim sold the Wideband to Raffi, and wasnt able to sell the taillights. When someone asked DJ why he didn't want to put them on his own coupe he claimed "I dont like the way they look". Yet when DJ used to hang out at my shop, I let him put them on his car for a little while ad he absolutely loved them.

This is even better: Most of the local group up here knows that I went to DJ's house ready to smash his skull the same night that I noticed my taillights missing. But he told the guys in Jupiter that I accused of him of stealing gauges. When I came to his house, the first thing I said to him was "WHERE ARE MY FUCKING TAILLIGHTS!?!"

I always knew it was him because he had a reputation for taking things from friends. But if he had told anyone the real story then they would have realized it pretty quickly since he was trying to sell a wideband and taillights.

FUCK THIEVES

Here is a brief description of Shanes problems with him:

Yea. Kid said he "owned" Sean's shop before I knew Sean. Told me Sean just goes to DJ's "shop" to work on his cars. He lied about a bunch of crap and kept my wideband and safc for months and months. etc etc it goes on so far I don't even feel like writing.

didnt u post this earlier?

Yes and my thread got jacked, so I deleted my original post and made this one.

Last edited:
So I havent heard from this kid since like October 2007 and tonight I randomly get a message from him on AIM. Coincidence that he messages me 1 day after I make a thread about him??? Perhaps....

HERE IT GOES:

Verto Gfx (11:51:56 PM): Hey
FreeThought Dean (11:52:10 PM): yea?
Verto Gfx (11:52:30 PM): Did you drive at the last event?
FreeThought Dean (11:52:48 PM): no
Verto Gfx (11:53:08 PM): O ok
Verto Gfx (11:53:34 PM): I was trying to see how everyone was doing and saw you on the Driver list but no BMW pics so wasnt sure if you got something else
FreeThought Dean (11:53:57 PM): where are my taillights
FreeThought Dean (11:54:10 PM): i already know that Raffi bought the wideband
FreeThought Dean (11:54:21 PM): and Tim didnt find anyone to buy the taillights
Verto Gfx (11:54:39 PM): heh
Verto Gfx (11:54:46 PM): This again
FreeThought Dean (11:55:05 PM): yea this again
FreeThought Dean (11:55:12 PM): you stole my shit
Verto Gfx (11:55:17 PM): I didnt steal shit
FreeThought Dean (11:55:17 PM): so give it back
Verto Gfx (11:55:29 PM): Dont have anything and never did
Verto Gfx (11:55:40 PM): if I did i would be using it
Verto Gfx (11:55:54 PM): but i have no need for any of that why would i need it..
FreeThought Dean (11:56:04 PM): i dont know,
FreeThought Dean (11:56:12 PM): why would you lie and fuck other people
Verto Gfx (11:56:17 PM): So tim blames me after he no longer talks to me
FreeThought Dean (11:56:25 PM): why did you jerk Shane around with his AFS and eideband
Verto Gfx (11:56:29 PM): I have heard this isnt the first thing then
Verto Gfx (11:56:37 PM): I didnt have my car
FreeThought Dean (11:56:42 PM): AFC
Verto Gfx (11:56:48 PM): and as soon as i got it back i drove all the way up there to get it back
FreeThought Dean (11:56:49 PM): you lied about where it was
FreeThought Dean (11:56:58 PM): you lied about who was working on it
FreeThought Dean (11:57:10 PM): the tech at Napleton Nissan is the guy you lied about
FreeThought Dean (11:57:16 PM): i talked to him the same day
Verto Gfx (11:57:18 PM): my car was all over the place cause it broke down in jupiter and i had to get it moved down to boca cause i had nowhere to get it
FreeThought Dean (11:57:28 PM): you said it was in Miami
FreeThought Dean (11:57:33 PM): and then at some nissan dealer
FreeThought Dean (11:57:42 PM): im giving you a chance to give me my shit back
Verto Gfx (11:57:59 PM): if I had your shit I would give it to you
FreeThought Dean (11:58:01 PM): give it back or give me the money to buy it again
FreeThought Dean (11:58:22 PM): why would you have my shit in the first place
FreeThought Dean (11:58:23 PM): ???
FreeThought Dean (11:58:33 PM): you would steal something just to give it back?
FreeThought Dean (11:58:40 PM): you stole from Jorge
Verto Gfx (11:58:43 PM): hah no
Verto Gfx (11:58:48 PM): i didnt steal shit from Jorge
FreeThought Dean (11:58:49 PM): you fucked Santi out of the security deposit
Verto Gfx (11:58:57 PM): We never got it back
FreeThought Dean (11:58:58 PM): you fucked over Rodney
FreeThought Dean (11:59:13 PM): and now you straight up steal from me
FreeThought Dean (11:59:33 PM): you also stole the oil drain plug from Shane and put it on your car
Verto Gfx (11:59:43 PM): Wtf?
FreeThought Dean (11:59:43 PM): he saw it
FreeThought Dean (12:00:04 AM): and checked and somehoe his had magically turned into a normal drain plug
FreeThought Dean (12:00:23 AM): the magnetic JDM whatever one
Verto Gfx (12:00:43 AM): i got a stocker
FreeThought Dean (12:02:47 AM): so did you sell the lights?
FreeThought Dean (12:02:57 AM): how much did you get for them?
Verto Gfx (12:03:01 AM): nope
Verto Gfx (12:03:05 AM): i have oem lights too
FreeThought Dean (12:03:07 AM): then return them
FreeThought Dean (12:03:14 AM): i know you do
FreeThought Dean (12:03:19 AM): you wouldnt dare put them on your car
FreeThought Dean (12:03:25 AM): even though you loved ow they looked
FreeThought Dean (12:03:47 AM): and you told Tim and Dave that I came to your house accusing you of taking gauges
Verto Gfx (12:03:49 AM): Loved how they looked till i crached my car and didnt give two shits about it sure
FreeThought Dean (12:04:16 AM): when you know damn well that I said "WHERE ARE MY FUCKING TAILLIGHTS"
FreeThought Dean (12:04:39 AM): but if you told them what I really said then they would have connected your bullshit
Verto Gfx (12:04:43 AM): You said multiple things
FreeThought Dean (12:04:50 AM): you were selling vertext taillights and a wideband
FreeThought Dean (12:04:58 AM): where did you get them
Verto Gfx (12:05:09 AM): I never had anything for sale
Verto Gfx (12:05:24 AM): But next time Im down that way I will stop in and we can talk about it
FreeThought Dean (12:06:07 AM): sure thing
FreeThought Dean (12:06:10 AM): but i doubt you will
Verto Gfx (12:06:30 AM): Im tired of you having to put up with all this BS
Verto Gfx (12:06:52 AM): i would hate accusing someone of something that didnt happen and grieving over it so much
Verto Gfx (12:06:58 AM): it would be a waste of my time
FreeThought Dean (12:07:57 AM): well you me and Tim can all meet up
FreeThought Dean (12:08:09 AM): and figure it out
Verto Gfx (12:08:51 AM): sounds good
Verto Gfx (12:09:05 AM): i will work on freeing up a weekend soon
Verto Gfx (12:09:11 AM): too bad moroso is closed down now
Verto Gfx (12:09:30 AM): they close down the kart track and everything?
FreeThought Dean (12:09:45 AM): ask someone else man
FreeThought Dean (12:10:00 AM): i just want my shit back

Dj had to be out of his place in boca in less then a week. He asked me to torque his head down, install the timing chain and set the distributor and ignition timing. The good cylinder head he had resurfaced and had a valve job on was missing the threads in the upper timing chain guide mounts. I left the first night well after 12oclock to drive almost an hour home. The next day i showed up with my tools, drilled and tapped new threads to mount the tensioner. (I wonder if he ever understood the value of that part of the repair) I also brought him a throttle body, a fuel rail w\ injectors ?? and some other misc parts that he needed that I had. I finished up everything perfectly at 12oclock the car was driving around the block. By the time things were said and done I was leaving for my one hour ride home after 2am. I used my tools, my time, my expertise, my gas and perseverance to get his car running so he could get out of a bind.

Previously he called me for weeks on end asking for advise on what to do, how to do it, and I took the time to explain everything with reason so he would understand and make the right decisions.

After all my help I would expect him to go right to the atm and pull out the amount of money I requested for the parts and labor. I asked for a measly 160 dollars to cover my gas, (3.5 hours of travel) my time away when I could have been doing other things and actually getting everything done in a time frame correctly. Everyone I asked said I should have been in the 350 range for labor alone. I called him for 4 months after that, no answer until i called from another number then he picked up and gave me another bullshit excuse.

I cant believe someone would let me go through all that trouble under a time frame and not have any money to pay me, nor try to actually pay me in small amounts.

yea but its worse when nothing gets done about it.

ever

Welcome to the world....our only hope is to never become these assholes and teach your kids to teach their kids not to sell out. Its real easy to be a dick, it takes a real person to actually step it up and do some good in this fucked up world. :mad:

Just cause you and Anthony still consider this kid a friend of yours...... He is a piece of shit and will steal more.

This is the USA, the simplest way to solve this is not legal in this country.

Hi. Thanks for bringing my name into this for no reason. FWIW I still don't see any real evidence of DJ stealing from you. Wasn't someone with him at all times when he was there too? Did he see him take anything? No, right? So no real evidence. I hate to state the obvious but when you have multiple ppl walking in and out of your shop, you can't blame a stolen part on whoever is most convienent. That's my take.

As for Rick's situation - I don't think that's cool of DJ but his side of the story is different and I am in no place to judge who is right and who is wrong in a he said, she said arguement.

Hey, isn't your shop littered with stolen parts? I've seen a few...

Hey, isn't your shop littered with stolen parts? I've seen a few...

Such as?? If there are any stolen parts at my place, it's definitely not anything for one of my cars.

Hi. Thanks for bringing my name into this for no reason. FWIW I still don't see any real evidence of DJ stealing from you. Wasn't someone with him at all times when he was there too? Did he see him take anything? No, right? So no real evidence. I hate to state the obvious but when you have multiple ppl walking in and out of your shop, you can't blame a stolen part on whoever is most convienent. That's my take.

You don't see any real evidence? Raffi has my wideband, sold to him by Tim, on behalf of your friend DJ. And Tim, Dan and Larry all witnessed DJ trying to sell my Vertex taillights.... you still need more evidence?

And I have no idea who was with him when he was here or not. What you fail to understand is the level of liar DJ is. He would gladly take my shit in front of someone else and explain that it was something he let me borrow, or something that I sold to him. Seriously bro, the kids whole life is a huge lie. He is a professional liar, and damn near a professional thief.

Just like he rode motorcycles at Laguna Seca and broke his pinky, and lived in Perth; all bullshit. Wake up and smell the coffee man.

Last edited:
If Tim sold a wideband (and knew about Vertex lights) for DJ and never questioned the origin after you've been so vocal about the theivery, shouldn't you be questioning Tim's judgement as well? The truth is only the person who stole your parts knows for sure who stole your parts. I don't mean to defend DJ but at the same time I don't think you're being completely fair. Maybe he did steal your parts. If he did, that's really gay.

And I don't/won't name drop but I know what's at your shop, i know you know what's there, and we both know it all didn't drop out from the sky and fall into a trunk. Get it? Don't drop my name anywhere else, k thx.

WOW, are you serious all this over a wideband and taillights. You own a shop man, shit is GONNA get stolen regardless if its a sticker or a entire car something WILL!! I have had a BRAND NEW Hondata S300, ARP head studs, Cometic Headgasket, Intercooler, man I can go on for days with the shit that has been stolen from my GARAGE by people I trusted in MY garage! Just tell him to never come around ever and if he does he knows whats coming his way!! Move on with your $600 loss!!

WOW, are you serious all this over a wideband and taillights. You own a shop man, shit is GONNA get stolen regardless if its a sticker or a entire car something WILL!! I have had a BRAND NEW Hondata S300, ARP head studs, Cometic Headgasket, Intercooler, man I can go on for days with the shit that has been stolen from my GARAGE by people I trusted in MY garage! Just tell him to never come around ever and if he does he knows whats coming his way!! Move on with your $600 loss!!

I was over it last year man, chill out. I made this thread as soon as I found out in order to let people know who this kid is and not to deal with him.

Back
Top Bottom