they keep scratching my aunts car.

miami-200sx

*Reinstated drifter*
Driver
so since last week they been scratching my aunts car between 7pm and 730am
in the complex. judging by the scratches is someone parked north from where my aunt parks. and im guessing in the morning on theyr way to work or something. im going to wake up early tomorrow ant wait by a window overlooking the car to see who the fuck is it.

i swear im going to catch her,him w.e

Vigilante justice ftw. You could set up a van and just hop out with a ski mask.

Last edited:
wear a chicken suit and come armed with a baseball bat........that would scare the shit out of me

You should just figure out who it is...take a picture. A video would be perfect take a picture of the car before and take the video in the morning, get them on the vid and take another pic...They might have to buy your aunt a new door that way.

No vigilante justice. If you try to scare them in a skee mask they will know who you are and press charges.

You should just figure out who it is...take a picture. A video would be perfect take a picture of the car before and take the video in the morning, get them on the vid and take another pic...They might have to buy your aunt a new door that way.

No vigilante justice. If you try to scare them in a skee mask they will know who you are and press charges.

That makes far to much sense for the internet hard ass crowd. Beating someone makes much more sense! :bigthumbu:ugh::laugh:

wear a chicken suit and come armed with a baseball bat........that would scare the shit out of me

that would be fuckin crazy call the cops and they be like are you high and id be like yes i am but a fuckin chicken with a baseball bat just smashed my shit

^^lol!

or wait, see them do that shit, and then fill there tires with water!....<is that possible lol

or put there car on blocks and take all 4 tires and put them on the car flat with out lugs

or take a screw driver and push it into the light( older cars only)

or paint the from window with spray or house paint just on driver side!

or im really bored....=[

or put dog pooh under the door handle so when they open the door they have dog shit on there fingers,,,(eww)

or take there license plate and cut it into little pieces

or u could just watch them do it and sit at the window.....

or fill the gas tank with sand and water

or fill the gas tank with coke

or lite the car on fire? (depending on how u feel)

or put ur balls on his/her drum set

or just move ur aunts car

or park in there spot so they cant back out of it any more

or ok im done..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom