Thee Raddness At Osw!!

Very nice man. Those damn tires popping lol. Hey man how was the engine running, everything ok now? the ultimate test to see if everything is making contact are the constant G's(left and right) caused by drifting.

thanks dude,i didnt get to see that much of you, i was too busy doing radiator flushes and changing tires lol, but from what i saw u did pretty good, you made genki style look good for picking you, and also thanks to SFLDRIFTERS for filming it

The Redline 03 said:
Very nice man. Those damn tires popping lol. Hey man how was the engine running, everything ok now? the ultimate test to see if everything is making contact are the constant G's(left and right) caused by drifting.

thanks, yea man everything was running so good, i couldnt of asked for more of my car, i mean when in the first couple runs it got really hot, i think the actual first run of the day for me my car was puttin out more smoke from the overflow than it was from the tires lol but i did a radiator flush and it was beautiful the whole rest of the day, but yea the electrical problem is definetly fixed, thanks again to Redline03

what a piece of junk.........look at all the smoke, its about to explode and fall apart :D

Dude, you always rock on the track. I was severely impressed with you when I first saw your car @ Hia.

Phil is ****in baller status!!!! but he has a secret to why his run was so good.....look in the passenger seat......D-Spade!!!!!!!

Did you read Hachibills props he gave to you on floridadrift.com?

Sick! I can't believe how fast you are acceling.
Hats off to you Dr. Phil. haha

yes you got props from Hachibill, but i have a spot in my heart for guys who rock *** on n/a KA's. ohh wait... thats where i started.lol

you get the award for best outcome wihile playing russian rulet!! hehehehehehe single cams like to die, i can't belive your lets you do that to it! hahahaha

hachibill said:
you get the award for best outcome wihile playing russian rulet!! hehehehehehe single cams like to die, i can't belive your lets you do that to it! hahahaha

I have a secret... It's called Maintnence :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom