The Ultimate Fighter Koschek Vs. George St. Pierre

japan101

Well This past week was the start of the new season and I wanted to get a thread going discussing the upcoming fights and the Big eventual fight of Pierre V. Koschek

My prediction right now Pierre retaining the belt although I think that the fight might go 5 rds and a decision.

um

I predict another boring GSP fight. Where he just holds the guy down the whole time. Kinda of like this.
Oh nice take down! GSP has control, oh now there on there feet again, nope GSP took him down again, Not going for any submissions or doing any real damage. :boring:

I think that GSP is gonna have his hands full this time around seeing the Koschek is a former All American wrestler. they are gonna have to stand up because I think the ground is where GSP is gonna be at a disadvantage.

I lost all respect for Koschek and even though I am not a GSP fan, I respect him and for that I hope he wins. Every other GSP fight, I'll be cheering for the other corner.

I lost all respect for Koschek and even though I am not a GSP fan, I respect him and for that I hope he wins. Every other GSP fight, I'll be cheering for the other corner.

Why have you lost respect for koschek? the guys a monster!

+1 for gsp getting knocked out

I think that GSP is gonna have his hands full this time around seeing the Koschek is a former All American wrestler. they are gonna have to stand up because I think the ground is where GSP is gonna be at a disadvantage.

they've fought before and GSP won it by decision, i dont see it going any other way.

I hate Koschek. I can't deny the guy is foken monster, but I thought he just acted like an ass in the original UF and it was part of the show until I dealt with him to find out the guy is the biggest dick in the world. Even though he is good there's nothing more satisfying than watching him bitch and moan when he loses. GSP is awesome but I honestly think Koschek will take it with ground and pound on the 5th. -

Back
Top Bottom