The Supra on Auto-x

i think im turning my car into a auto-x car now. well i have always wanted to but now seeing the vids i have to.

hot, wheres that at, i wanna hit up an auto x! sfl should invade the next one

This is down here in Key West. Too far of a drive for this short of a course with limited seat time. The next one is on the 24th of July. The one yall should come down for is Bay Bottom Crawl. Its a 3 day event, nationally known. Heres the website www.evscc.com

yeah I drove kwkouki's car at the auto-x but i have never previously driven it and i didnt do to well... kw was killing the course as my best time was a 53 and change ahd his best was like 49... but it is his car and i suck so that works out about right they just got pissed as me for leaving tire marks all over the course. I told them this was my first time driving grip lol :D

Ill have to post the Piner burnout that made all the old people shit their Depends. lol, That was classic piner, and then you followed it up getting the SX sideways and going off course.

RPS13 said:
how hard is it to drive it??
Its really easy man, you push the gas when you want to go, brake when you want to stop and shift when the little needle with the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 gets to the red section. I will teach you sometime :D

Oh yea, Pwn3d! score update Genki Style: 2 RPS13: Still zip,ZERO,NADA!

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
and then you followed it up getting the SX sideways and going off course.

when was i sideways?? and off course i just missed the first cone on the slalom

Back
Top Bottom