the start to a wonderful day...

Wreck-It Ralph

Abe likes the donky penis
Driver
so here i am getting up for work all happy and dandy my car is running strong. i walk towards my car i am running pretty early for work so i start up my car not noticing anything wierd....i let it warm up..... now its time to head out, like any normal human being with a normal car i press the clutch and put the car in reverse.... as i gun it it doesnt even flinch... i make sure its in gear and same thing. then i play with the gear box and while its on it goes into any gear with out the clutch.....at this point i cant believe what i think it is... i mean could it be? is that even possible?

deja fucking vu......

diff snapped again.

then is step out to see the pure evidence i missed by a mile..... here are the pics of the madness...

brokendiffpartdouce004.jpg

brokendiffpartdouce005.jpg

brokendiffpartdouce008.jpg

only good part to this is i didnt pay anything for the last diff since i peiced it together from my parts car's diff..

oh yeah and now i get to daily this (since i lent my car to one of my friends, another friend let me borrow his car.)

brokendiffpartdouce001.jpg

worth wild? tell me about it, 6spd, brembos and a few goodies....that car is awesome i mean even stuff that is wrong with it sound hot....exhuast leaks in Gs sould hot as hell lol....

jeremy i cant go to towers busy down here...

and hell yea this beats the jeep....bu what if i wanna take my jetski out?? who has the upper hand?? lol.

the lip staying on is an inside joke since the very first they he got it and installed it he broke it off...its fallen off many a times....so it truely is a miracle its still on lol.

and the lowest part in the car is the skid plate thats under in front of the diff....that bitch hits everything.

Back
Top Bottom