the sports authority of pembroke pines sucks

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
lol i know this is probalby for members but i had to post this......fucking jerks told me there were no more hocky pucks except for the 2 on display and everyone else brushed me off the same way untill the manager told me to try hialeah and i went there and they were very helpfull and checked thir inventory and had squat but found out the PP store had 47! he called them and after the guy said he was sure he had no more the guy in hia was like u sure it says here you have 47 the the guy in pp was like er O.... well let me check after 5 min hes's like i think they were transfered but i dont know were.......finally i stupidly remembered the pines ice skating rink and went there the guys were so friendly they just gave me the pucks and said just tell your friends about us:bigthumbu so yeah if you need ice hocky pucks go there for sure:D and dont flame me for buying pucks:laugh:

lmao, i use to play hockey at the pines rink! golden wolves ftmfw!!!! but hockey puck for motor mounts are awsome, i used some for my mounts!

yeah im usin pucks for mounts till i have some monis for some real solid mounts im trying to buy from a member on this forum.....i got my solid tranny mount today so i figured hay might as well till i get the monies only costed $6 so far...

trust me just use the hockey pucks you will love them, it drops your motor lower so your center of gravity will be lower thus making the handling better and their also stiffer than nismo mounts i have pics of mine installed on the car if you want to take a look just let me know

Back
Top Bottom