The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 006

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
Latino Hibino would like everyone to know that he has decided to trade in his Corolla for this one of a kind wonder on wheels:

20121111_204522.jpg

What does that have to do with the podcast? Absolutely nothing. So here's the list of topics we discussed in this episode:
  • Countyline Dragway Competitions
  • Chelsea Denofa Pizza Delivery Video
  • XDC Staff Walks Out
  • New Formula D Qualifying
  • SWD
  • USDC Test Day
  • Upcoming Events
The download link is single and ready to mingle, the perfect date for this Valentines Day. Give it a click and embrace the love.

Download Episode 006 (33.6MB)

listening to it now.. glad im not the only one that feels that way about the "delivery" video lol.

Good shit as always :bigthumbu

Great podcast as always guys. :bigthumbu

Is there a picture yet of the track layouts for USDC?

I listen to these and they're mega fun. But I'm dissapointed that you fellas don't know the origins of THE WPB people.

That's cause nobody cares about wpb:laugh:

I care about wpb! <3

The brakes it the damn car didn't work... so I decided I'd try to compete with the AE86 drivers and see how far out into the woods I can go! I was prepared! I had a tent and sleeping bag in the trunk!

Last edited:
Great stuff guys I always love listening to these:bigthumbu.

An I completely agree with you Tim. While FD is a great show for spectators its still a competiton. So while the new quilifying system will prevent sand bagging by drivers it really doesnt save much time during the quilifying process cuz now your not gonna see 16 drivers take a 2nd run out of what...60-80 drivers? Doesn't really save much time if you ask me. At some point you have to maintain the fact that quilifying day is just that...quilifying which is boring but essetial in motor sports and is for the drivers not the spectators.

Back
Top Bottom