The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 005

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
Castles, dragons, and moats! Heck, sprinkle some Tony Angelo with a side of SWD and top it off with a tall cool glass of Aruba, and you've got yourself this weeks episode of the SFLDrifters podcast. Bon appetit!

Topic list:
  • Tony Angelo
  • Aruba Trip
  • SWD at OSW
  • SkidPad Ideas
Feeling sick lately? Don't fret, I got your prescription. Take 1 click of the download link below, get some rest while you listen, and then come see me in the morning.

Download Episode 005 (27.1MB)

I <3 you dudes, but y'all need a fact checker.
Season passes were available in 2012 for pro am, and it was a discounted rate like it should be if you're paying up front. This year, there is no benefit for a season pass other than assuring your spot. It's the same price as buying individually....kinda lame.

Like KP said, OSW is a no points "pro am event." so like, you could win money, but gain no points for the series. As far as I know, there are only 5 rounds of pro am for streetwise.

Also, the tony thing super bothers me. He's become a good friend of mine over the past years, so I'm obviously gonna be a bit biased cause he's my friend, but he really is a great driver. He's given me tons of great advice all this year at events. That TC was JUNK when he got it. Remember how bad gush dawg did in it? He got a small budget to run that team this year(to me it would be a ton, but to run the level of program he runs and in such a weird car that needed so much work, it wasn't much at all.) he barely got any testing time in it and was constantly finding and fixing all kinds of wonky shit that rsr did.

I <3 you dudes, but y'all need a fact checker.
Season passes were available in 2012 for pro am, and it was a discounted rate like it should be if you're paying up front. This year, there is no benefit for a season pass other than assuring your spot. It's the same price as buying individually....kinda lame.

Like KP said, OSW is a no points "pro am event." so like, you could win money, but gain no points for the series. As far as I know, there are only 5 rounds of pro am for streetwise.

Also, the tony thing super bothers me. He's become a good friend of mine over the past years, so I'm obviously gonna be a bit biased cause he's my friend, but he really is a great driver. He's given me tons of great advice all this year at events. That TC was JUNK when he got it. Remember how bad gush dawg did in it? He got a small budget to run that team this year(to me it would be a ton, but to run the level of program he runs and in such a weird car that needed so much work, it wasn't much at all.) he barely got any testing time in it and was constantly finding and fixing all kinds of wonky shit that rsr did.

Ok you're the official fact checker for now on. Maybe we can Skype you in

What if, when y'all skyped me, I pretended to be ace Ventura, and talked with my butt?

We are actually working on skyping people in so hopefully we can get you in and have different drivers from around also in the near future.
Being a Pro-Driver you definately have the inside scoop.

*first trip to aruba was 2009...harri (blew transmisson day1), ryan (miata), pat (school car), and me (sr). 2nd was to curacao wth tom jeremy dan and harri i think. dan/jerm cars got back so late they missed Road Atlanta proam.

Back
Top Bottom