The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 003

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
Adjust your speakers! Recorded live at the After Party Christmas Party!, this special chaotic episode of the SFLDrifters podcast features interviews with some of the competitors who took part in The King of Countyline series. We eat, we burp, we scream, we laugh, and so much more, so pardon the mayhem that ensues in this broadcast. Drivers interviewed include:
  • Bill Stenger
  • Damian Fernandez
  • Dayron Plana
  • Jason Guild
  • Andrew Bowman
  • Robert Parkerson
  • World Famous Chris Jackson
Celebrate the holidays by clicking on the link below. It's the link that keeps on giving.

Download Episode 003 (51.5MB)

Do I really sound like that? Oh god. I should just stay quiet from now on.

But then who would pick on Noel?!?!

Good stuff guys. Loved the driver interviews. Wish I could have stayed for the after party, but work early monday. And yea Fallowing Gabe Morales was def strange. I think we were going 40mph when we entered. It was only the second time ever I have clutch kicked at countyline to enter lol.

Good stuff guys. Loved the driver interviews. Wish I could have stayed for the after party, but work early monday. And yea Fallowing Gabe Morales was def strange. I think we were going 40mph when we entered. It was only the second time ever I have clutch kicked at countyline to enter lol.

40!!!! i will said more like 25 or 30 cuz i have to reduce speed and clucth kick too,,,but anyway thats his game and we had a good time,,hope to doit again this year,,,2013

^Yea your prob right. He is a really good driver but looses some competative respect in my book for sand bagging like that. Even tho it was fun.

Back
Top Bottom