The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 002

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
With so many events taking place between episodes, we're going to hit you with our biggest podcast yet! The question is, can you handle it? Here's what we discussed:
  • Black Friday Mayhem
  • Scion FR-S
  • BC Racing Virtual Drift Cup
  • Should event organizers standardize tech requirements
  • Wisefab
  • End of the year awards
  • USDC
Make love to the download link by clicking on it. It will reward you with a gift.

Download Episode 002 (60.8MB)

Also don't forget to stop by the After Party Christmas Party! taking place at the conclusion of The King of Countyline event on December 16. We'll be there to record our special coverage of the event with driver interviews and discussions.

Last edited:
aw, you said my name.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Pretty awesome podcast! love listening to an actual talk show about cars. I'm having an issue with the podcast stopping randomly and making me start over though.. anyone else have that problem?

Pretty awesome podcast! love listening to an actual talk show about cars. I'm having an issue with the podcast stopping randomly and making me start over though.. anyone else have that problem?

Did you download it? Because if you're just streaming it from the website you are gonna have those problems. Right click the link and save target as.

Seriously this shit has made my night. Lots of laughs, feels like im hanging out with you guys again.

long time listener first time caller
hows it going fellas... lol fell like im calling in

i do oil changes to the bmw's and benz that dont have dipsticks ..as long as we know how much to put in ( computer system we have) we add that much and its normally good.never had a car come back that we filled it too much or too little. the car itself tells you if its low or over filled..just takes 10 minutes to find out

Mention some thoughts on the judging and scoring of the Red Bull Drift Shifters event in the next podcast? What do you think about it? Mad Mike Whidett and Red bull might be pushing more of these events in the future.

Mention some thoughts on the judging and scoring of the Red Bull Drift Shifters event in the next podcast? What do you think about it? Mad Mike Whidett and Red bull might be pushing more of these events in the future.

Was thinking about talking about that. Definitely bring it up next time.

Definitely want in on it like piner does! This is so awesome. I had people staring me down like i was crazy in traffic laughing my ass off hahahaha. Though all you sounded good, Paul needs to speak up though!

Ooooooh depending on this BC virtual drift I'd be down to talk about it hahaha just like being in the lime light. Lol that and I love this podcast you guys are hilarious!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom