The Official WTF thread!!!

I started this thread for fun.. In my years as a mechanic I have encounter many car problems in the 240 world. I have collected a series of pictures with by far the most craziest, awkward and weird problems that costumers have encounter with there 240's. Here is a sample picture. If this has happened to you or have a story to share about what has been the worst problem you have encounter with your car, feel free to post up your story followed by a picture.

This is what happens when you try to crank your engine when all four cylinders are full of gas

IMG00643-20120623-1320.jpg

IMG00644-20120623-1320.jpg

Hope this hasn't happened to you yet. But at least this thread will help you not make the same mistake

Moe

^did pb&j hack your account? lol

No account is not hacked!!!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i had all four cylinders full of gas and that hasn't happened to me... FAIL maybe it was that shitty starter...:shady:

Yeah this is true, I'm still like WTF because according to the guy that owns this starter he claims that he continued to start it and somehow what I think happen was that the starter got supper hot and the metal just got so hot that it cracked

why wasnt this started sooner
broken torque converter the car was in drive during the video
[ame]http://youtu.be/mQwXWrb33Uo[/ame]

No account is not hacked!!!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah this is true, I'm still like WTF because according to the guy that owns this starter he claims that he continued to start it and somehow what I think happen was that the starter got supper hot and the metal just got so hot that it cracked

i meant evo's account bro lol

I though moe was perma band :( Im taking my moe drama sticker off if he's not banned

Why stop the hating?? lol .. Is cool with me of course. If pancho doesn't personally come give me a sticker then yes take it off.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

It's because prs installed the starter so it blew up

The starter wasn't installed by PRS the costumer destroyed it. Read the thread Damian...

Last time I check PRS is now known as WAR

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

it's sad that there can't be any serious threads on this forum...

lol don't take it personal.. I know I won't

Back
Top Bottom