The Official Call Out!

SKINNY D

FORZA PRO
Driver
Ok all i here is piner this and piner that in Forza... im tired of it lol, so here it is, im calling you out mr PINER!....

Heres the rules,

- old forza battle rules (no points b.s.)
- no particular car just s class and lower
- no awd
- since im calling you out, you pick the track and 3 turn section.
- gotta have some judges from sfl

- consequences for losing

- make the "drifter" status thing the other person's bitch
(for ex. my status would say "i am piner's bitch") and visa versa

- for the winner

-juan is gunna see if bladder will make the new FORZA KING a custom color and you will have of course the bragging rights.

all this in the utmost lighthearted manner... if you would like to hop on and go at it lemme know... gt - IXXIo DJ oIXXI

haha I am flattered but I do not even own a TV at the moment.

I would love to do this battle, but right now I can't I have to wait a couple more payday's as I am broke as shit since I didn't get paid anything last paycheck like literally $0. Some stuff I have to work out with finance. And everybody I have gotten to know here so far has PS3's.

I am pretty sure I would loose anyways since I haven't played in forever and last time I did I was sucking haaarrd.

Last edited:
I was gonna organize a online drift event n shit, I was gonna ask bladder to judge it with me.
damn it Piner!
let us know as soon as you get back in your game, I never seen you play but I hear that you are amazing.

you wouldn't believe how much Tv's cost in south korea, they are more than double the price. I sold off my old one thinking I would just buy one here and not pay to ship it and wait for it to get here, yeaaaah that didnt work out too well.

How much are TV's at the BX Piner? I thought that people go shopping in S.K. from all the other bases in the Pacific theater cause it has cheaper deals on stuff. Stuff has changed alot I guess since I was overseas.

you wouldn't believe how much Tv's cost in south korea, they are more than double the price. I sold off my old one thinking I would just buy one here and not pay to ship it and wait for it to get here, yeaaaah that didnt work out too well.

... why would they be so much $$$ some of them are made there.
thats sucks bro, how much is one... u should have a fund raiser to get some help. I got $10

lol... piner let me know, it will be fun bro!

but seriously all i hear is piner this piner that! lol

at frist when i saw this i thought it was gay but if u can get some video of the race, i'm liking it more and more.
Joe from family guy would say "lets get it on ya"

Back
Top Bottom