The Naples track adventures (7-30-07)

Wreck-It Ralph

Abe likes the donky penis
Driver
the day started out good. we got up early to meet up with a few people and start our journey to what was an awesome day at the track.

ill start with some pics followed by some videos at the end. not much but its what i was able to capture with my camera. and thanks to Erick (Rwdrift) for a good amount of the shots and vids.

we met up at a loca Taco Bell and started our drive.
some pics of the drive up.

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1014.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

this was an interesting drag car...looked pretty intense...
funny part was the truck trailering it was haulin' ass lol i remember he passed us and we speed up 100mph ( i know, in a hachi that seems fast) and the truck was still pulling away!

DSCF1024-1.jpg

then we got to the track and we had to set up.

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1030-1.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1037-1.jpg

and here comes the action... sorry if i didnt get some one in particular but thats becuase you probably ran when i was driving.

DSCF1043-3.jpg

DSCF1044-1.jpg

DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1055-1.jpg

DSCF1056-1.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

DSCF1042-2.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1099.jpg

DSCF1103.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1104.jpg

DSCF1097.jpg

and now comes the pics of me sliding Noel's hachi for the first time.

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

i know it looks like i went off road but its the far side fot he track lol

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1086.jpg

DSCF1085.jpg

DSCF1110.jpg

DSCF1102.jpg

during my slide session i had a little meeting with a fence...
this is how it started...( you can see my "oh shit" face in the driver rear view mirror).

DSCF1091.jpg

and this is me making out with the fence lol

DSCF1092.jpg

thank god nothing happened to noels car so we kept on sliding.

so you can see how hot of a day....i did this ever 5 sec.
DSCF1116.jpg

also since it was Josh's Birthday i wanted to give him a little something extra...so me and michelle teamed up to show him a good time.
DSCF1118.jpg

also for the record, Noel wears really short bathing suits when he goes into pools lol
DSCF1120.jpg

as far as videos i have just one turn of me in Noels car and one of Luis in the E30.
the rest are just a few times i tried to get the three hachi tandem action.

me in the hachi

Luis in the E30

and the Tripple Hachi Tandem.

hope you enjoy the pics and i am sure Giacomo has more footage to add to this...i know him and his dad took a good amount of footage. thanks to everyone who made yesterday an awesome day for everyone. and i cant wait to do it again.

nice pictures... it was nice to meet everyone and you guys and girls did a great job hopefully we can do this again and i wont be spectating i will be drifting in my f ing car...

Devil Man said:
nice pictures... it was nice to meet everyone and you guys and girls did a great job hopefully we can do this again and i wont be spectating i will be drifting in my f ing car...
who where you exactly? sorry i am nto good at matching names with faces..

domel said:
damn dude i wanna go out there.... looks like fun where is this actually located?
the track it self is located in Naples...for better directions you would have to contact one of the locals and they can direct you to it.

slidewayz240sx said:
hopefully you guys wont be doing it when i work otherwise michelle wouldnt have been the only S13 out there.
seh wasnt ther was another one with an S14 as well..

DAMN! We had a bad ass day. The first hachi tandem video was great, until I spun out at the end. You did awesome in my car. What a fun day!

a long ass drive, but it was worth it. yesterday was tons of fun for the price of one tank of gas :)
i know i suck now, but i learned alot (thnx for the ridealong tips luis) and i know what i have to work on. and good to meet all of you, and finally match up some faces to some screen names(still feels awkward asking people what their sfld name is :p)...

awesome pics Ralph ill try to get a couple of mine up soon

Last edited:
kakapoopie said:
a long ass drive, but it was worth it. yesterday was tons of fun for the price of one tank of gas :)
i know i suck now, but i learned alot (thnx for the ridealong tips luis) and i know what i have to work on. and good to meet all of you, and finally match up some faces to some screen names(still feels awkward asking people what their sfld name is :p)...

awesome pics Raffi(sp?) ill try to get a couple of mine up soon
its spelled Ralph...Raffi is the night munkey guy lol.

JeepsteR118 said:
who where you exactly? sorry i am nto good at matching names with faces..

well thats cause i never said my user name i was the only one sporting plaid shorts (anti drifter appereal i guess) while everyone else was wearing a white shirt and blue pants. gezze now i know what to wear next time and im going to get my shirt dirty before i come too so it looks like i was busy... haha my name is carlos btw and i was the one in the 4dr rolla.

haha that is awesome!!1 its good to match faces with people ont he track. good meeting you man, fun times lol.

yup I have the blue S13 with no brakes. I had some fun. I got alittle practice, but round 2 will be better once I get the bugs worked out...

Back
Top Bottom