The Military s14

this thing is sick. i agree the steering setup is a bit over kill and the wheels have no business on this car.. maybe some matte green/bronze something idk... props for going way into detail on shit thats got nothing to do with the stance/ drift scene

Wasn't this car feature awhile back ago in either superstreet or on speedhunters? I remember the license plate fender, either way it looks like he has added a couple things since then. I like it.

I love the license plates on the fender. I don't really mind the steering wheel but the wheels don't match the car very well.

The theme is kind of confusing...

It has things like The Waffen SS and Nazi Germany emblems along the sides, then has US license plates screwed to the fender.

Also it has a sort of tank look, and then it says "Messerschmitt" on the side, which was a German aircraft manufacturer.

I don't believe the Germans used much green either...

I like it, but it would've been more cool if it were well planned out and didn't seem like it was built in a month for laughs.

Seriously, you guys are fucking brain dead. I'd like to think we didn't watch the same video.

Don't get all upset because not everyone is jock riding another senseless S14 build.

The only thing I'm upset about is your lack of listening and comprehension skills. But what can I expect from someone who's into sailboats.

The only thing I'm upset about is your lack of listening and comprehension skills. But what can I expect from someone who's into sailboats.

I understand he likes models... That doesn't mean the car has to be a plane-tank-o-mobile. You'd assume if he liked models of the Messerschmitt and Panzer that he may want to choose one or the other.

You have Aspergers. It's ok.

creativity in this build tops most of erveything ive seen on a s13. its not just a slap an ait kit with some baller wheels build. therefore its pretty sick. idk about the whole all flat black engine/bay. to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom