The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 14 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

whew!! i got the trailer. it was a mission but i got it. tires mounted now just waiting on jrok to come thru to help me load and then we should be on our way. im probably gonna blow up my car today! cant wait!

whew!! i got the trailer. it was a mission but i got it. tires mounted now just waiting on jrok to come thru to help me load and then we should be on our way. im probably gonna blow up my car today! cant wait!

YESSSS!!!!! awsome bro glad you could make it out. i been dien to see the car slide.

btw smerk films will be there selling stickers and possibly doing some photoshoots

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

soooo its raining up here

yah, weather doesnt look to promising, i need to know if its gonna be raining i cant waste money going all the way down there for no reason!!

^Yea where is Moe? I dont want to drive down there just to drive back. Is this still going down?

Well I'm here and it isn't raining. From what the track officials say the event is still taking place. Even though I hear thunder in the distance. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

uhhh-ma-zingggg i got there a lil late cusss i went to that HIN/NOPI shit = fail
but for the timeee i was there it wass GREAT BERT WON FIRST && "mr.andrew frist on the solo runs only ka out there and still ripin shit" !

sorry mr.andrew i havent meet him yet=/ He alssoo rippin that shit!

Last edited:
It was good and I wanna drive it when I finish my whipz. Good driving peeps.

Back
Top Bottom