The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 14 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

sooo, is there any way i cant get media for this event?

also, for those who have been to this track, how close does the media get to the cars? closer than at countyline?( i need to know because of my limited lenses at the moment)

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I didn't get the sway bars but I installed new e-brake shoes and so no more E-brake excuse for me! Lol

sooo, is there any way i cant get media for this event?

also, for those who have been to this track, how close does the media get to the cars? closer than at countyline?( i need to know because of my limited lenses at the moment)

about a foot? :p

IMG_4385.jpg

I was hoping to spend my bday drifting on this go-kart track. But I got rained on while working on my car, so I couldn't meet the deadline for pre-registration. Plus I still need to get an alignment and sort out my wheels and tires in the morning, even though that's not a big deal. Good thing I didn't pre-register, I would have been ass'd out on a hundred dollars.

Slide happy!

soo can we get a count off to how many drivers will be there....im thinking for class A its going to be me, estie, shant, and bert again.....who else?

im trying to get a trailer. it aint looking to good :(

where u located ? i migth get you a free one.. if not i have a friend who rent one

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

when is the next drift in miami gp ?

Back
Top Bottom