The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 14 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

i was truly impressed by all the drivers... props to SAL, he was driving better than i had ever seen from him before!

also shant, ryan, bert, and estie putting a show on for us!!!!! thanks guys, and nice finally meeting you estie... anyway, it was a blast.... i really wanna drive this track, i can only hope for future events here.

MOE i have to say i had an awesome time... the quick track repairs, and the professionalism was on point, made for a nice free flowing layout... hope to see more running cars out there saturday...

Yupp 6-11:30

I'm stoked too!!! I want a cage soooooooooooo bad! Tandem here looks so fun..

And thanks DJ! Can't wait for you to get out there either.

trust me bro, like im so effing antsy i cant sleep... like i gave my pillow head an hour ago, and still cant fall asleep... im pricing things out debating what i should do, getting all wishy washy hahaha.... but i wiill be out there soon enough... you needed some competition.... lol you were the only one in your class... at least today anyway

bro an rb25 swap is like 200 more than a sr swap i would just go rb. whatever you do dont waist your money ona ka

well now that i have a job starting soon, i will be doing something, and i can assure you it wont be a godforsaken ka... lol

SAL SOON ENOUGH BUDDY.... SOON ENOUGH!

Awesome event, I had lots of fun I really hope we have more of these.

It sucks I probably won't be able make it next Saturday but w/e

Thanx to everyone involved in making this happen, I've always wanted to slide there ever since me n dan saw it on google maps years ago

Due to heavy rain at the competition round the event will be posponed to Saturday August 14th.

To make things more interesting we're having the competition at night.

DRIVERS WHO STIlL!!!!! HAVEN'T SIGNED UP MAY DO SO BEFORE SATURDAY. THERE WON'T BE ANY '"PAY AT THE GATE" SINCE FOR BOTH DAYS NO ONE DID OTHERWISE. So this event is pre-reg only.

Gates Open 6pm and it ends 11:30pm

Any questions pm me

Back
Top Bottom