The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 14 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

im near tampa, but still, with towing and shit itll take me over 5 hours to get there lol. with just the car it be like 4/4.5

but yea pretty unhappy with having to spend a shit ton on something that doesnt make the car OR the truck faster

drive the car there and have someone ride your ass the whole way. i drove pepto with not tag,ins, reg, all the way to orlando for cfrc and back no issues. didnt even see a cop.

just put some b.s. tag on there or "applied for tag" in the window. i know its a dumb thing to do. but if you REALLLY had to make this event. theres an idea lol

and if a cop sees a white guy with a v8 sounding car im willing to bet he wouldnt pull you over. but if he sees a spanish guy with a pink car my life is over lol

drive the car there and have someone ride your ass the whole way. i drove pepto with not tag,ins, reg, all the way to orlando for cfrc and back no issues. didnt even see a cop.

just put some b.s. tag on there or "applied for tag" in the window. i know its a dumb thing to do. but if you REALLLY had to make this event. theres an idea lol

and if a cop sees a white guy with a v8 sounding car im willing to bet he wouldnt pull you over. but if he sees a spanish guy with a pink car my life is over lol

no hate or disrespect, but he kinda has alot more riding on race car driving than you. That would be a reallll dumb move for him to do anything like that.

no hate or disrespect, but he kinda has alot more riding on race car driving than you. That would be a reallll dumb move for him to do anything like that.

yea i feel ya. just a suggestion thats all.

p.s. i really want to go to your party guy! fml

25 dollar penalty? yikes! Alright time to check my money pit. Will it be 5x more fun the countyline? lol fuck it time is short on this planet, I'll let migeul know if I can get a hold of him.

alright after 6 hrs and 3cases of trans fluid and 2am last night, i finally got the strawberry milkshake out of my truck i should make this noo prob, just need gas funds woohoo.

And jerm if you get a hotel lmk il chip in. 561-308-6083

Last edited:
damn it! no go, my clutch is acting up again. I don't know what the hell is going on. It will kick ass one moment and then slip badly when I get in to the powerband, and with a stock engine... that thing has to be done. well clutch kit/flywheel and rear main seal should slove this problem.

weather channel said its gonna be raining in the pm. i dont know if its like after 12 noon pm, or pm like after 5-6 pm?????

Damn I just saw in the news 50% on Saturday and 60% on Sunday WTF!!!
Yesterday they said 20%,
I hope I atleast holds up till late afternoon

I made it like a mile on the interstate and the truck broke down :( There's a short somewhere in the main harness. Bummed. Dan's truck is broke too. I ain't cummin.

it seeems liike all the hypee of this event dieddd lol

edit: ^ damnnn thiss is gaaay i was hoping to finally meeet you guys up from the north :(

it seeems liike all the hypee of this event dieddd lol

edit: ^ damnnn thiss is gaaay i was hoping to finally meeet you guys up from the north :(

that is the unfortunate side effect of florida's drift scene!

and to 3ddimensions the #4 rule is for our experienced drivers... lol, dont want this track being your first... im willing to bet that this will be difficult for even the best of these guys... but who am i... lol

Back
Top Bottom