The King of Countyline Series - Round 2

Heads up to everyone, apparently there's a bike race taking place on US27 (Okeechobee Rd) and they're making it almost impossible to get to the track. We got multiple reports that the easiest way to get here is to get on the Turnpike Northbound from the South and get off on Okeechobee. Unfortunately we were unaware of this matter and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Did bill fisher win?

No its was a qualifying event. But he was solid all day long

Awesome event other than that cluster f of the iron man bike race. Weather was great and I appreciate the shout out from Ben. Big thanks to everyone who put the event together. With that said shitty video is gonna be up soon

Last edited:
I had a blast! First event I've driven in 2 1/2 years and the first in this chassis. Had some issues setting the car up and my steering wheel hub bolt came loose on one run : (. But once all the kinks were worked out I could connect the whole track with some wall ride action!!! Thanks for hosting the event! Can't wait to drive that track again!!!

Thanks guys for a great event and glad the weather up a little better then last time! I will have pics up shortly as well...

Awesome event! Thanks for the tips, Ben. I was having trouble all day with the back section going from 3rd to 2nd while sliding, but I started getting the hang of it, just need practice lol

Awesome event! Had a great time did better in practice than in qualifying but it happens.

Thanks Tim, Ben, and everyone else who helped organize the event!

Back
Top Bottom