The King of Countyline Series - Round 2

No preregistration but we're maxing out at 50 drivers so if you show up and your driver 51 you won't get in

So just making sure I understood this right. Only 50 drivers will be allowed to drive big track this sunday?? First come first serve?

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

So just making sure I understood this right. Only 50 drivers will be allowed to drive big track this sunday?? First come first serve?

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Yes! So be there early if you want a spot i have a feeling it will sell out quick.
Also driver registration closes at 12:00 if we don't reach 50 drivers by then.

You don't have to complete both of your runs. You could got a 0 in your first run and then get an 80 in the second run. Thus you'll end the day with a score of 80 since that was the highest score you could accomplish from the runs you were given to qualify. After we tally up everyones score from both events, if the 32nd position ends up being taken up by someone with a total score of 81 or higher, then you won't be able to compete in the final event.

Since you failed to score in the first event, it is imperative that you try to achieve the highest score possible in order to guarantee a spot for yourself in the final event.

So does this mean that if you didn't go to the first event, but go to this one and score on both runs, they will be added together?

Why not? That almost garentees that if you only drive the 2nd event you will be at the bottom of the top 32 bracket or not make it at all. Even If I score a 100 on both of my runs at rnd.2 you will only count it as 100. Srry but I dnt agree with this cuz this basically gives no chance to just about all the drivers that will show up sunday aslong as all the drivers from rd.1 show up and post up another score and get a combined score of over 100 points. that means their is only about 12 spots up for grabs at the very bottom of the top 32 bracket. I mean the rules are the rules but if you ask me drivers coming to rd.2 that didn't make rd.1 or post a score from rd.1 should have both their quilifing lap scores added up at rd.2 for their final score seeing as how this event is using a 2 run score system. So the top 32 bracket will accurately depict the most skilled drivers for this competition. Cause if 30 drivers show up that are better than half the standings right now and post scores from 85-100 points. Only about 12 of them will make it(given that the drivers from rd.1 show up and post a second score) and all they would need to post is an accumulated score of like 105 or 120. When the drivers who should be at the top of the bracket should have accumulated scores around 170-200 for a good top 32 competition. Just doesnt seem like everyone has a fair chance to make the final event.

Last edited:
Why not? That almost garentees that if you only drive the 2nd event you will be at the bottom of the top 32 bracket or not make it at all. Even If I score a 100 on both of my runs at rnd.2 you will only count it as 100. Srry but I dnt agree with this cuz this basically gives no chance to just about all the drivers that will show up sunday aslong as all the drivers from rd.1 show up and post up another score and get a combined score of over 100 points. that means their is only about 12 spots up for grabs at the very bottom of the top 32 bracket. I mean the rules are the rules but if you ask me drivers coming to rd.2 that didn't make rd.1 or post a score from rd.1 should have both their quilifing lap scores added up at rd.2 for their final score so the top 32 bracket will accurately depict the most skilled drivers for the competition.

Well if we did that it wouldn't be fair to everyone that had two good runs in round 1 but was only able to keep one. I'm sure if you scored the first round you wouldn't be complaining about this. But there is no debate about it. Only your highest score will be kept of your two runs.

Well if we did that it wouldn't be fair to everyone that had two good runs in round 1 but was only able to keep one. I'm sure if you scored the first round you wouldn't be complaining about this. But there is no debate about it. Only your highest score will be kept of your two runs.

No Id still share this same opinion even if I scored a 100 at rd.1. The reason i havnt said something sooner is cause I was under a diff impression. So after reviewing the standings(given that everyone who posted a score from rnd.1 shows up and posts a second score) their are 12 spots up for grabs cause quilifier #19 posted a 47 and #20 posted an 11. So their are 12 spots up for grabs. Looks like depending on who shows up to rd.2....the Top 32 comp is gonna have some serious battles right from the get go in the first round of eliminations. Should be exciting :driving:.

No Id still share this same opinion even if I scored a 100 at rd.1. The reason i havnt said something sooner is cause I was under a diff impression. So after reviewing the standings(given that everyone who posted a score from rnd.1 shows up and posts a second score) their are 12 spots up for grabs cause quilifier #19 posted a 47 and #20 posted an 11. So their are 12 spots up for grabs. Looks like depending on who shows up to rd.2....the Top 32 comp is gonna have some serious battles right from the get go in the first round of eliminations. Should be exciting :driving:.

It will be fine and you're also assuming those people who scored 1st round and come to the 2nd round will score points. For all we know they might spin out on both their qualifying runs and get a zero.

Back
Top Bottom