Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
i love you man ;)

232323.JPG

4554343.JPG

in loving memory of ...
dsc06221.jpg

haha thats funny....i saw his front bumper at the junk yard awhile ago preety nice.....just call him something else dont use uras....if you didnt know uras is Nomuken's (Ken Nomura's) company, dont want you talking bad about it lol

wtf he crashed his car???

and damn anthony if you dont know what uras is then you shouldnt be drifting!!!

RPS13 said:
wtf he crashed his car???

and damn anthony if you dont know what uras is then you shouldnt be drifting!!!

wtf i do know what uras is, i explained it in the above post....stop crowding my posts.....

i shouldnt be drifting? you shouldnt own an S13....you ricer, honda loving, drift bandwaggonier......thats my wah BIOTCH

xero240 said:
floormats and seat covers are the best mods you could do

stfu ricer! :p *was it you who deleted my sexy mexican featured drifter thread?*

Uras - yea man I got them, they should be installed by the comp.

Uras of the East said:
yeah sadly my car went KABOOM, there goes all my love and passion, now i am in the market for another coupe with red wheels, big AZZ wing, some gauges on the dash board i figure out that being a ricer is in my blood. Hey anthony you fuking idiot i knew about Uras before you.

wtf i never said i knew abotu it before you...but how do you honestly know that you knew it before me?

xero240 said:
floormats and seat covers are the best mods you could do
NO JDM Visors and Vin plates are the best bang for the buck option out there. Oh andIndiglo gauges how did I forget that man. I'm a ricer for not knowing that Cup holders make you a better drifter.

Back
Top Bottom