the good old days

oneviaman said:
i dunno man. most people that actually post dont slide, or should i say have a diff to slide with. they all rock out open and pretend
im open, i resent that, and yes highspeed and all, and i can hold it, angle too.....

I just got mine welded. Does that make me D1? Anyways. YA that pic was about a year ago. Good times.

ima noob forevr wiht my open diff...i was driivn home aftr i got my tires from zak and was n the stangalo and its old skool lsd kikd n when i was drifitng and i spun out when its weird weight distrubution kikd n.Stangs need stay str8 i learned;)

e30 gangsta said:
lol i have the 1st original sfld pics. here it is to the oldskool. ME benji and dudocius. No one more no one less. No drama No site No fights Just friends and drift...
3.jpg

NO, there was sebastians S-14 there. That was pool night and My CR-V wasnt in that picture :confused:

The FIRST SFL drifters meet was Dori, Gangsta, Bladder, This dude in a Civic and whats his name in a benz running away from cops from warehouses.

p.s. I'm the one double flippin' the bird in this pic.
P1010019.jpg

Last edited:
haha dori your not to hard to spot...lmao! damn i didnt even know about the site for those meets...i used to hate going to sedanos cuz it was always a group of civics talking about drag racing down pines and 27 and lo and behold i found the site and the meets...yay! you guys saved me from getting the vigor impounded the next weekend, i love you guys...yea i showed up when we were having the meets at circuit city! the good ol days...

RPS13 said:
haha dori your not to hard to spot...lmao! damn i didnt even know about the site for those meets...i used to hate going to sedanos cuz it was always a group of civics talking about drag racing down pines and 27 and lo and behold i found the site and the meets...yay! you guys saved me from getting the vigor impounded the next weekend, i love you guys...yea i showed up when we were having the meets at circuit city! the good ol days...

ha.. we destroyed some shopping carts that one night at circuit city if you remmeber

haha hell yea me you and chubbs bored as fk with nothing to do...so fk it we were jackassing it that night...how high were those things flying??

Memories.

This was my first night it was at the sears parking-lot then we got booted to Taco-bell, then to Circuit city all in that night:

Zak remember this(white leather I loved it:
SFLDrifters1stnight012.jpg

Hey greg:
SFLDrifters1stnight014.jpg

Dean with the mean S13:
SFLDrifters1stnight003.jpg

Ali with the FD ( I miss it);
SFLDrifters1stnight022.jpg

Hmm whos this? You still got it right?(you were the outcast):
SFLDrifters1stnight026.jpg

And I just loved these 2 the grip twins(lol):
SFLDrifters1stnight010.jpg

Last edited:
Nelvis138 said:
Memories.

This was my first night it was at the sears parking-lot then we got booted to Taco-bell, then to Circuit city all in that night:

Zak remember this(white leather I loved it:
SFLDrifters1stnight012.jpg

MAN! THAT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE! I still got the white guts! Well Juan is using one but I got them! Thanks for the clean picture of my car. I miss that one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nelvis138 said:
Hmm whos this? You still got it right?(you were the outcast):
SFLDrifters1stnight026.jpg

Thats JDMCRX88's car. Still has it and still goes to the meets. He's the n00b with the blue RSX-S.

Oh and the real reason why I brought back this thread is because I was browsing through my computer and I found something the OEM guys should remember.

DSC02073.jpg

DSC02074.jpg

Shift_pWn3d!

did you guys shove a finger in his ***...you guys are a bunch of pervs! lmao let me tell you!!!

Back
Top Bottom