the fairgrounds is going down fast and furious style!

is this guy part of boriqua's caravan?

taurus01.jpg

You have to paint the stock calipers yellow(because yellow=fast) window washer lights. Clear tailights, the valve cap lights for the wheels. chrome fender lining and for the door too. Dont forget the MONSTER TACH ON THE DASH!!!!!!

cant forget about the non w3orking fire extingisher on the a pillar and awsome vinyl that says SOHC RACER and you gotta add card board canards all over it.

guys i just got a new kitchen so i have allllllllllllllllllllllllll the cardboard boxes you could ask for haha let me know if someone wants them.

my mom works at a hardware store and get plenty also i work at publix so i could probably get some too. let me know guys and we can start. somebody start i gotta see this.

you can make a cardboard kit then get it wet fool you gotta wait till the day of or that shit will fall apart

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

is this shit goin down foreal? i might go to this now just to see this lmao

sombody should do this
rooflights.jpg

with these
flashlights.jpg

and we cant forget to hit up party city for glo-sticks!

im thinking just bring as much cardboard as possible to the event and setup there, we can do install demos all morning then have a car show

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

is this shit goin down foreal? i might go to this now just to see this lmao

sombody should do this
rooflights.jpg

with these
flashlights.jpg

and we cant forget to hit up party city for glo-sticks!

if i had enough i would. right in the big empty space on the chuki bumper all zipped tied.

Back
Top Bottom