The drift event was not the same w/out the S/FL folks!

Ok, so the event wasn't bad - everyone could pretty much go till the car fell apart. Roughly 20 or so cars great weather, a couple of cute girls, and LOTS of drifting! But honestly, seeing as last event was my first one at the Orlando speed world, and I was able to meet a lot of kick ass people from SFL - I will say this one was not the same.

I miss the ice cream music, I miss the silver rx7, the couple of maroon 240s and other's I missed! WTF where were you all! :mad:

Any how, all in all like I said it was a good time but you all have to be here for the next events. I know its a pain in the @#$% to drive up here, break your car, then go back home but who cares its for MY entertainment! hahah... Any how, hope to see you all at the next event or..... possibly at Moroso if I can find out who I can talk to about a credential for it.

Damon

Maybe because Moroso is so close everyone is conserving tires and $$$.

Post Pics of these Cute Girls that were there!

Ha i did osw once and once only. With the current power setup. Now i know what i need to do. Yeah man it was fun and i couldnt stop laughing all day. Thanks for the pics!

No Prob :)

e30 gangsta said:
Ha i did osw once and once only. With the current power setup. Now i know what i need to do. Yeah man it was fun and i couldnt stop laughing all day. Thanks for the pics!

That's ashame! Everyone was asking today where you were - with the ice cream music! Plus I dont think I have laughed that hard in ages! LOL

Well, I appreciate you all coming up and tearing it up thats for sure! I will shoot a PM out as well... Hope to see a lot of you guys up here soon! :bigthumbu

BLADDER_MASTER said:
PM ter-tech for media credentials.

Thank you, and I shall...

Damon

Youll see me when i go back. Smoking them up like its no ones business. But the bmw is getting overhauled so we will see. Next time im bringing ice cream dont you worry.

Hahahah :) Good times my friend, good times...... like I said if it makes you feel better - all the guys that work there and a handful of others that were there all were asking where you and the sfl guys were! :) Are you going to Moroso sir?

Yes i am. I will be there instructing on the skidpad helping some of the new guys out. If you see me swing by and say hello.

And again, as usual people bitching on fldrift about how the guy made NO money and is threatening to stop OSW AGAIN. Didnt they agree on how this isnt about making money and more about seat time for people?

kwkouki said:
And again, as usual people bitching on fldrift about how the guy made NO money and is threatening to stop OSW AGAIN. Didnt they agree on how this isnt about making money and more about seat time for people?

Well, that is none of my business :) All I can say is, I had a great time - and it was great when you guys were up here. I agree about the making money thing, i mean if you put a bit in your pocket and everyone has a good day - that is all that matters. I also agree that people deserve a place to go out and have a good time and being safe in a controlled environment.

(shrugs)

Damon

Back
Top Bottom