the big thank-you

WoW What a day! what can i say you guys were great!

First i want to thank my crew eric! lol you were the man and thanx for all the help!

Orlando Speedworld for hosting the event, the best one yet!

all the drifters that came out to play
ryan, josh, jay, opie, julius, chris s.,alex, tristian, chrislis, vang, david, bj, jose, michael, steven, burt, kasey, matt, george, jacob, charles, michael, pat, donte, tom, ellot, robert, michael a., john, shant, jerome, rafeal, manny, and jimmy.

thats a huge list 34 total drivers i hope you guys had as good of a time as i did!

as you heard the next one will be on jan 14th 2007 ill post it up when it gets closer!

please if you feel that a change is in store post it up i want to hear your imput!!!!!! and if you didnt see the camera guy the next event will prob be on tv!!!!! more on that will come!

i do wanna say sorry for pat who lost his clutch and the 240z who love tapped the wall but other then that you guys did great there was soooooo much improvement out the today!

cant wait till the next one!

yeah thanks for the awesome event i had a blast blowing tires and getting good footage
props to everyone that showed up
thanks!

it was my first event and i had a welded diff on, man was that tricky. i had a hell of a time guys. i will be out there next event for sure. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom