The best video I have ever seen

One man says engineers were re-wiring the top floors of ONE building over 2 days and that means the all those buildings were rigged with invisible, silent explosives? COME ON! Where would they hide them? How could they wire every building in its entirety? And why wasn't the support structure demolished? Building demolition is conventionally done at the support first where-as, with the WTC the collapse started in the damage area and progressed downward. HMMMM>

Piner said:

Genius! On one hand, fire can never - EVER - take down such a strong building like tower 7. It MUSH have been professionally detonated. But on the other hand, just for the sake of supporting any conspiracy one can find, fire WAS able to take it down. Yeah, ummm, conflicting POV much?

FlyinFINN said:
Well there you go.

sheepdo4.jpg

You guys wanna know something REALLY crazy? Scott Forbes the actor, was born on September 11, 1920.

Tonymac said:
One man says engineers were re-wiring the top floors of ONE building over 2 days and that means the all those buildings were rigged with invisible, silent explosives? COME ON! Where would they hide them? How could they wire every building in its entirety? And why wasn't the support structure demolished? Building demolition is conventionally done at the support first where-as, with the WTC the collapse started in the damage area and progressed downward. HMMMM>

Alright but what IF, they planned for the plane to land on a certain part of the building and rigged it to collapse at that spot making it look as if the plane caused it? HUH? We'll probably never know, but we can go back and forth on this all day.

i think you guys care about this too much, it already happened....all your doing is wasting your time and becoming paranoid of something you cant get rid off...

ok fine it’s true that there is lot of people that take advantage of the "system" but there is LOT MORE PEOPLE that do good things in its name but people are interested in pointing out the shit and scum when they would be looking at the example of those who do good. I wonder if he'll talk about a "greater being" or just satire on previous cultures.

all of the "born on december 25th" are not facts so don't be led by those. It IS INDISTINCTIVELY TRUE that religious have blended on each other and hence why they all have so many things in common, a lot of what he says on the similarities must be true I dont know and I’m nobody to astronomically disprove them

like most "conspiracy theories, the government lies to us, oh no!" stories is simply a HUGE list of things that by sheer coincidence "seem" to be linked....ever see that Jim Carey movie, Zodiac or any of those psychology movies about our Purpose in life or the Life cycle in all things are the same :rolleyes:.... yeah understand? using the same method they can then convince you that the 240 was designed by the same person who designed the e30, the corvette and who knows maybe my bicycle too.

exps: notice how he says "that is why jews today blow the RAM'S horn" ~ because Moses signified the age of Aries, the RAM. part where they say that because our current age of Pisces (the last/Jesus age) its why Jesus feeds all these people with 2 fish, befriends 2brothers in the some story in the bible and its WHY he says that the pope's hat (shows picture of "a" pope hat) if turned over BUM its a fish's head jaja ok moving on....

if you freeze the list of similarities between Horus and Jesus you get:
Horus is Annu = Jessus is Bethany
Osiris prays the he may be buried speedily = Jesus begs that his death may be effected quickly
The golden Horus = The corn-complexioned Jesus
Horus of the second Advent = The coming Jesus

nigga pleaase

...the book of Revelations is not about the end of the world...sure read it literally...its about salvation of people and judgment. furthermore the bible is not something written by a same group of people, follow the same path of teaching or a guideline for living your life/save your soul kind of thing...its an interpretation of philosophical explanations and storytelling written in MANY books (some of which are not in the bible) with more than 1500years of separation between some and I dont know where I’m going with this so keep this in mind :D

ok i'ma watch some more, some of this stuff is actually interesting. note: this guys take advance of the lack of general culture knowledge in our american society + the music and everything that he does from the speaking to the selected images IS the conspiracy

Last edited:
God live's in my closet. Every night, when nobody's around, he talks to me.

Prove to me, beyond any doubt, that my statement is not true.

You can't, and THAT's how conspiracy theories work.

Tonymac said:
God live's in my closet. Every night, when nobody's around, he talks to me.

Prove to me, beyond any doubt, that my statement is not true.

You can't, and THAT's how conspiracy theories work.

why haven't you told me that god is living there.
i want to beat him up. for messing with me.
i'll be over tonight

Blah....."know the past and you will know your future,history repeats itself"

btw:the roman empire ruled for over 400 years and it fell....The U.S. has had power no more than 50 years its end will come too. ;)

If you guys think it is scary now,imagine how freaked out people were hundreds of years ago not having the extended knowledge we have of are world today......

Back
Top Bottom