The beard must go.

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
The damn thing got me pulled over. Apparently the cops were looking for someone and I guess I happen to have matched the description. Luckily nothing happened. But then today while coming up to an intersection, some guy in a car was stopped in the middle of the intersection staring right at me. He drove off when the light started to turn red for him. While driving away, I noticed that he had a "U.S. Government" tag.

So either kwkouki called up some of his buddies to give me a scare, in retaliation for his banishment. Or the beard is striking fear into people, prompting them to call the authorities to capture me.

bladder i had to shave mine i got strip searched in the airport because of that shit. just shave bro or you could just leave it and run around screaming dirka dirka al jihad LMAO

JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAH *turkey noises*

naw man, no favors pulled in as of yet........but when/if I do trust me you and zak will be snobbling like little children for the things I can do.

lol bladder the beard might try to kill you if you try and cut it off. dont mess with the beard

JIHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAH *turkey noises*

naw man, no favors pulled in as of yet........but when/if I do trust me you and zak will be snobbling like little children for the things I can do.

can i have a favor?:ugh:

durka durka!ahhhhh jihad jihad!

AHHHHHHHHHHLALALALALALALALALALALALALA

team-america-20040719101833503.jpg

Imo there is no razor blade strong enough to cut baldders beard haha
Leave it or the baller sig i made for you will have no point

if it HAS to go ok, but i like it. its epic!

its like hey bladder, hey bladders beard. Its become part of the sfl family ;] haha.

this has been discussed......shaving...its already too late for that...ur in the system dude

Back
Top Bottom