Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

american_muscle

Just wanted to than TerTech for holdng the event and a few others who helped me out. Thans to sfldrfters for the sodas and pzza and ralph for the helmet george for gvng me a rde n the s14 anthony for rdng shot gun and andy for helpng me wth my car. Hope to see you all agan at the next event and yes my eyboard s fuced up.

I heard you were doing great for your first time out there! Ralph was saying that you were getting better and better as you got more comfortable with the car!

american_muscle said:
Just wanted to than TerTech for holdng the event and a few others who helped me out. Thans to sfldrfters for the sodas and pzza and ralph for the helmet george for gvng me a rde n the s14 anthony for rdng shot gun and andy for helpng me wth my car. Hope to see you all agan at the next event and yes my eyboard s fuced up.

np man it was nice meeting you. Your one of the koolest people ive meet out there in a while.

foukin domestics ruining everything!!!!!!!

I slowly watched your runs get better and better. Keep it up man, and show people what 8 cylinders sound like bouncing off the rev limiter

I wouldve loved to have kept going but that damn check engine light came on! I took it to FORD this morning, but she was driving fine and I pushed her a little on the highway just to make sure she was still boosting. I think I just knocked a sensor loose when I hit the hole at the end of the infield. Thats the problem with those damn modern engine, but what are you gonna do? Anyways, I'll know by tomorrow if I did any damage. Gotta love that factory warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom