Thanks to everyone who made it out

hachi

Driver
Well its another tired monday after the event........ And dispite the carnage, it was a great event. And i was surprised we filled up. considering we only had 7 pre regs. Im seeing alot of improvement and new faces. And i hope to see many new faces in the future. Thanks for the cookies and cupcakes! And Jenny and Diana for the Hot Chocolate "TIGHT WORK"! I have such a great time at these events. And I will continue to watch you guys improve. Great Job Drivers! And Adam for holding down the tire changer!

Oh and i feel sorry for the poor guy who ate Bladders cookie. I believe he has posted a reward for any leads, May God have mercy on his soul....:chair:

Last edited:
awesome event tim... I had a great time . I am also seeing alot of improvement throughout the field. As for the drivers that had some unfortunate events don't worry we're all here to help get yall back on the track..!

one of the best I have been to. cant wait for the 09 season I might actually be out there eating wall.

i had a blast enen though i blew my turbo and had a long 40mph ride back to west palm it was fun thanks everybody that helped.

I gotta thank Tim & JC Performance (Paul, Dave, Red, Jay, etc) for hosting a pretty baller event.

If I may nitpick, and this is only in the interest of making these events better, you guys gotta invest a bit more time into how the groups are set up. I know you guys know that, but all of that confusion cost some track time.

Not that I can personally complain since my car didn't make it to half way the event anyway, but just for future thought.

If you guys need a hand with coordinating stuff, I'd be more than happy to help.

It's just a damn shame that the weather was so perfect, and yet my driveshaft just......wasn't. But oh well.

A lot of mechanical failures, a lot of crashes, but otherwise a good event.

- Erick

had a blast till my car started fuckin up. Its funny cause my car and esties car were both running like shit at countyline but once we got back to the shop both cars where running awsome LMAO

Awesome event as always. The lighting issue kind of sucked but I think that was mainly my poor depth perception at night. I killed like 3 cones. Overall awesome event it was my first time on the big track though. I hope to be out there again for the next one.

thanks tim and every1 that held the event, also big ups to kp and sean mc queen for letting me pop their tandem cherry lol u guys did awesome except kps line off the track whick killed my fender and spinning out infront of me. red cookies(i did not eat bladders)and cupcakes were awesome. thanks to every1 that helped me get out there steve, thanks to the cold so i car didnt try and get hott on me thanks to my mom and jesus and any1 else i forgot thank you also

Thanks to DSessions/JCperformance for another great event... even though i sucked... Thanks to Tim, Paul, David, Jesus, Jay for being cool peeps..lol... Thanks to Adam and Red for helping me out with my TYRES... Thanks to Jenny for the HOT CHOCO.. Thanks to my car for holding up :) thanks to Bladder and Diana for letting me borrow their red rocket to get lighter fluid.. I am sorry about that Cone.. I was sucking the whole day, so i cant drive anymore.... :(

Well its another tired monday after the event........ And dispite the carnage, it was a great event. And i was surprised we filled up. considering we only had 7 pre regs. Im seeing alot of improvement and new faces. And i hope to see many new faces in the future. Thanks for the cookies and cupcakes! And Jenny and Diana for the Hot Chocolate "TIGHT WORK"! I have such a great time at these events. And I will continue to watch you guys improve. Great Job Drivers! And Adam for holding down the tire changer!

Oh and i feel sorry for the poor guy who ate Bladders cookie. I believe he has posted a reward for any leads, May God have mercy on his soul....:chair:
it was a blast as always thank you, and thanks to Dan for letting me abuse his car

Back
Top Bottom