Thanks to everyone that helped out

hachi

Driver
Well I'm still exhausted after only getting about 2 hours of sleep this weekend. Most of you know that Drift Sessions has the job of organizing the drifting end of US Drift Circuit events, and let me tell you.... running two separate competitions on two different tracks was pretty tough but we were able to pull it off, and despite the one accident, everything went near flawless.
I don't really know the guys on the car show and vendor side of this event, but I'm sure Chris Jackson will chime in on that. On the drifting end..... I really can't thank them enough.

Ralph
Noel
Guillermo
Aldo
Keith
RED
James
Rhea
Kyle
MOE
Alberto
Chris Green
Chris Garcia
Steef
Steve
Capt Ben

Oh and we had over 3000 spectators come out. Our 2nd event tripled our first event. Big things are coming people.

Solo winners;
1st Andrew Bowman
2nd Abraham Rivera
3rd Gab Morales

Tandem winners;
1st Ryan Kauffman
2nd Eric L
3rd Juan Henao

Last edited:
You guys really put together an outstanding event. When I saw the layout the other night, I was like "alright, this will be cool." When I got there yesterday though, I was surprised! Chris did a crazy awesome job with the vendors. All of you guys looked beat yesterday. Thanks everyone who worked hard, didn't sleep, and got a horrific sunburn while putting on this event!

You guys really put together an outstanding event. When I saw the layout the other night, I was like "alright, this will be cool." When I got there yesterday though, I was surprised! Chris did a crazy awesome job with the vendors. All of you guys looked beat yesterday. Thanks everyone who worked hard, didn't sleep, and got a horrific sunburn while putting on this event!

Where were you?! :eek:

The event was super awesome!!!!Had blast on the track!!! It was great to see everyone as always. Big thanks to everyone that made the event possible and made it as epic as it was. Can't wait for the next one :bigthumbu

Awesome event guys, alot of seat time, thank you to everyone that worked hard to make this happen. Cant wait for the next one

im proud of you guys, i was super impressed with the turn out.

the courses looked super fucking fun.

i missed the first one so i have nothing to compare yesterday too but it was so fun, just to watch and do media for. hopefully i'll be posting on here soon with some pics and later with a video. Good job guys!

it was one of the best events I have participated in, first Comp in 3 years and I picked the best one to return to the track. thanks to all who made this possible, hope we get many more.

Super fun event. It was great to judge. I wish I would have slept the night before to be able to enjoy it more, but I still had a blast. Wanna thank everyone involved in getting the event going and organized. Judging 2 separate comps in 1 day is rough, especially when you are trying to tally up scores between sessions, be at all the driver's meetings, and running back and forth all over the venue, but I am so down to do it again (if I'm not driving).

To the drivers, thanks for putting on a great show. The solo guys were doing work with the small track, but the layout looked fun as hell. The tandem guys were insane, and I can't ask for a better show outside of FD. The level of driving in FL is definitely rising.

As for Giacomo, dude, I already said everything I had to say, but once again, I'm sorry for your loss. Many of us are ready to help you with whatever we can to get you back on the track ASAP. Keep your head up bro.

What a great event huge thanks to everyone that made it possible. I sure hope you guys can put together a "real" series to follow for down here. This event was great!

awsome freaking event thanks alot guys!!!!! got me addicted again just what i needed after a 1/2yr break:chair::bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom