Thanks for a good time, y'all.

Well, my visit is cut one day short. Today, I will drive up to Tennessee in my AE86. Rough drive. It's gonna be cold as shit over there when I get there.

Anyway, just wanna thank everyone who I hung out with for a damn good time.
Starting with my best friend, ZenkiS14. We had a blasty blast. You know you are my brother from another mother.
Giacomo and Alfredo, NEVER LIFT FTMFW! Wish we had more time to hang out as a team.
Rodd (DownsouthS13), his fiance, Ellie, nice house, and you guys kick ass. Chuck, I can't wait to see you up there.
Chris Suan, good to see you too bro.
Emil (MiaS13), we had a good time sharing stories and experiences at the pool party.
Guillermo, Nathalie, and Mike. You guys never disappoint. Your stories and ideas are priceless. Don't fuck with SNS.

To whoever I missed, sorry, but I am sure we had a great time. lol. I want to come back to SFL for good sometime in the middle of the year. Let's see what the deal is. Peace for now.:cool:

^^^^ I love you Jorge. I wish I can stop along the way, cuz I'd deffinately stop at your place..... and maybe make love like the good ol' days..... LMAO!

I can't believe I forgot to say, Thanks Ralph (Jeepster118). You are pretty gay, but still a good friend.

^^^^ I love you Jorge. I wish I can stop along the way, cuz I'd deffinately stop at your place..... and maybe make love like the good ol' days..... LMAO!

I can't believe I forgot to say, Thanks Ralph (Jeepster118). You are pretty gay, but still a good friend.

[yt]9otL5HWQRM0[/yt]

Dude you forgot to call no homo. Gay.

Lol. Ill see you soon, be safe nukka

ha, i was waiting for that! lol its all good tho man... sorry i couldnt hang around anymore than i could but work is pwn me hard these days.

Damn. Next time for sure we need to go Go-Karting. Post vids of drifting in Tennesee!

no problem brother! its all about respect homie and you def got ours...hope the trip up there in the rolla was ok! now get some touge action pix and vids son!!!

It was good to chill again, its been too long. I hope your car is running right and you got a jacket because I can't imagine how cold it is there. We'll hold up the Never Lift fort for now. We'll see you soon enough man.

^^^^HAHA! No way. The car made it like a joke. Still running hard. In fact, I was spinning 2nd gear yesterday really hard. Goldie says she likes the cold weather.:bigthumbu

hell yea noel im so stoked that you made it there ok :bigthumbu

smack goldie in the ass for me lol NEVERLIFT@TENESEE!!

Back
Top Bottom