Driver
A big thank you to

1. My crew you guys rock!!

2. The drivers, we couldn't do it without you guys

3. All our sponsors - RZ Motoring, My Culture, Speed Zone,
Forge Motorsports, Enjuku Racing, Toucan industries, SFLDrifters.com,
Braille auto, Developmental Marketing, Orlando Speedworld,
Floridaracing.org and anyone else I may have left out

4. JR Gitten for coming out and supporting us!

5. The red bull crew for coming out and giving away a ****load of free
Red Bull!!

6. The Safety Crew!!! They were at my car within a minute of the smash
up. Now thats service!

7. The spectators and fans for showing their support.

8. All the media people who will be showing us some awesome footage
and photos

9. Anyone who helped changed tires (Enjuku's Mike and teddy) and RZ
motoring's Dennis(aka Poppy) and Steve running the late night shift.

10. Everyone who drove in the Demo's you guys put on a great show as always!

11. And Special thanks to the Master Tech(orion). Always there when I needed him!

Once again I thought the event was a huge success and we couldnt have made it possible without the people listed above. Minus my incident the day went really well. I believe there were some points were things got lil slack but we'll be sure to tighten things up for the next one!

On a side note the Entry way to the track got destroyed. The track is not to happy about this. If people continue to do this we're gonna get a bad reputation so I ask everyone to spread the word about not doing dumb **** on the road leading to the pits.

Thanks Guys
Sincerely
______

I had tons of fun! Thanks for doing such a great job, guys!

Dude, I know who ruined the dirt road. I saw a black bimmer doing donuts on it and then went and did donuts on the grass. Idiot.

this event rocked out to the fullest. i had a lot of fun. this by far has been one of my favorite events. JR was there and was one of the coolest guys i have ever met as well as Blake Fuller (dont know last name spelling) with his RWD converted Teg. everyone was down as hell and super cool to talk too. and for the most part, i gotta give Rob Props for taking the accident so well. thanks to him we have these sick *** events. you can expect me as well as my team to kep showing up and showing our support. thanks again.

i second that. this was by far one of the greatest events i have ever been to. Thanks Rob!!!!!! Im sorry for what happend to your car, but we are all here to help you any which way we can. Also thanks to JR and Blake Fuller for taking me and many other people for an amazing ride in Jose's sileighty ( thanks jose, your car is a trooper!) Full Opp will definitly will be there to participate at the next event. :D

Yea man that was an awesome event! thanks to everyone that came out. Map props to JR, he got the idea of the mini comp at the end which was great, and even better for me to be in it. Thanks rob. But yea next time ill be bringing a lot more tires, thanks to mike (ayes) for lending me a pair for the comp. Everyone is so cool up there, its just an awesome scene to be around. Thanks again guys, best times of my life :D

Yea, very good event havent been to one in like 6 months I miss it....it was good seeing you guys again....the event was damn good organized I love it, sucks about the dirt road it did feel ****ed up on the way out.

BTW I WILL be drifting the next event!!!! being a spectator ****ing sucks my balls.

Rob thanks for an awsom well organized event, sucks about your car, I didn't see it happen but I heard it from the line waiting for a ride along. anything I can do to help you get back on the track let me know. keep the events coming. see you next month.

Good to hear the event was a success. I wish I could've atleast watched it but I had a deal on some parts I couldn't pass up on. Even though I never met you, Rob I really appreciate what you are doing for the sport in Florida. We really need to get this guy up and sliding again, no one deserves it more. I really want to see the next batch of drifters in Formula D and D1 have some roots in Florida.

ONE80ESSEX said:
Yea man that was an awesome event! thanks to everyone that came out. Map props to JR, he got the idea of the mini comp at the end which was great, and even better for me to be in it. Thanks rob. But yea next time ill be bringing a lot more tires, thanks to mike (ayes) for lending me a pair for the comp. Everyone is so cool up there, its just an awesome scene to be around. Thanks again guys, best times of my life :D

Hey man sup? Haven't got in contact with you or Mike lately. I had to get the 86 up and running again, which now it's good to go. You got to see the stuff I bought :D .

This event was one of the best I've ever attended, very well organized, plenty of seat time, and fun. Rob you are a great organizer and a hell of a trooper, sorry about your S14 but I know you'll be back on a new one soon. Thanks for that awesome event bro.
The drivers did awesome, and it was very kool to kick it with JR. and Blake.
Mad props to every one that ran in the comp at the end of the event, you guys are great drivers and is was an unforgettable experience to run against you all.
Thanks to JR for the idea of having a comp, it was lots of fun and the tires rock!
big ups to Jose and his SIL80(DHSIL80) for giving many people the chance to ride with the Formula D and D1 champ, that car took the biggest beating in the world and it still got us home safe, great machine man... who is your mechanic? That guy is the best!
And last but not least thanks to the Full Opp team for showing their support and helping me carry tires in that bad *** Jeep.

Yeah I had a Great time even though my shoes got toasted by sean's car. I want to thank rob for putting on an awesome event and sorry about your car man my heart about stopped when i saw you hit the wall.

Also I want to thank everyone who came up from sfl can encouraged me to go give that track hell! I had tonns of fun.

Thanks alot 4 the event (practice). Sorry I left early, but when I got home around midnight I still had a big smile on my face. Haven't had that much fun in a while!

Back
Top Bottom