Ter Tech Moroso Skid Pad Event.

next time

turn your d50 to shutter priority mode, start at 1/125th and then go down from there

Tim? said:
Me and ryan are starting a gocart drift team. :)

i shoulda finished my drift kart, it was close, just had no time

636rr motor, roughly 108whp, fuel injected

http://www.floridaracing.org/kart/

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Hairetsu you needed to stop with the donut around the blue barrel that shit was gay as shit and a waste of time for everybody else. Eddie you need to stop buying Drift related merchandise and try to connect a layout thats really there not the one in your head. sorry if i hurt either of your pussies.

ps. Rod you need better leasons then the ones you were getting. I'm really really sorry i did not make it into your car. thanks again for the place to stay.

POLE-POSITION said:
Hairetsu you needed to stop with the donut around the blue barrel that shit was gay as shit and a waste of time for everybody else. Eddie you need to stop buying Drift related merchandise and try to connect a layout thats really there not the one in your head. sorry if i hurt either of your pussies.

ps. Rod you need better leasons then the ones you were getting. I'm really really sorry i did not make it into your car. thanks again for the place to stay.

I had asked harri if it was alright, Only was doing it with the okay. Sorry :p if someone mentioned it to me I would of stopped. infact, for about 75% of the day, I was sticking it straight coarse, just was getting sick and tired of people runing the thing 10 times, so I figured I'd get some fun out of it. plus I was switching with a friend and he as going on the same shit I was. if you got people out there for 1 minute runing random lines and the others are out 20 seconds, those others don't see a change what will happen? people follow the band waggon.

also when the 180 was out there, it was Joe, not Eddie driving.(if only eddie was drivin :laugh: )

PS: sorry eddie :)

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Theres the Josh I fell in love with.

jdmnismo300 said:
the anime z33 DRIFTSSS!!!!!! WOAHHH!!!!!!!! lol just fukin wit u man nice to see the car is doing what u seem to have it built for props

lol.... it works, it really works... minus fuel an throttle issues... :eek:

...one day i will be in the advanced group :rolleyes:

Michelle....thank you so much for letting me drive your car.....it was fun driving a SOHC vs. my ex SR 300whp.....lol but i had alot of fun just non stop kicking the clutch.....hehe

Vert S13 Maroone...Man don't get mad but i blanked out on your name bro.....From Spool-Up...gold rota's...dude my bad, but thank you for letting me give ur car a run, but wasn't feeling it!!!

Awesome event guys....Good driving Everyone....keep practicing!!!! :bigthumbu

Aerok180 said:
Michelle....thank you so much for letting me drive your car.....it was fun driving a SOHC vs. my ex SR 300whp.....lol but i had alot of fun just non stop kicking the clutch.....hehe

Vert S13 Maroone...Man don't get mad but i blanked out on your name bro.....From Spool-Up...gold rota's...dude my bad, but thank you for letting me give ur car a run, but wasn't feeling it!!!

no problem
it just means i get to see what it's like to drive a 300whp car next event ^_^

J ROK said:
RAFFI!? 300whp?? are you fucken kidding me?

Bro are u forgetting the special Night Monkeys decal that is an extra 25whp.......if i was 275 which i was....then the 25 would make it 300......Man woot for the Monkey Decal.....hahahahahaha :D

the event was awesome!!! thanks ter-tech for making it happen
it was a lot of fun for my first event
and i learned a lot

The Redline 03 said:
^^^ Can I have a 25whp decal, the 86 needs all the power I can squeeze out lol :bigthumbu .

No Problem.....ill go ahead and send it, just send me $10 for the Raffi is stupid foundation.....hahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Aerok180 said:

I feel USED! names Tom bro :)

Back
Top Bottom