Ter-Tech Moroso Photos Link...

The Rest Of The Photos Are Going Up Now :)

Hey, NOT ALL OF THE PHOTOS ARE UP - however I know a lot of you are wanting to see your car. I tried to get as many as I could. There aren't a lot of skid pad photos - as there were lots of photographers already there to cover that action :)

The rest of the photos should be up by wed...

Hope you like them!

http://public.fotki.com/SunSeTT/south-florida-drift/

I am adding the rest of the photos right now...........

New additions (silver bmw, gold toyo) and a couple of others in the red/maroon 240 group... check it out :)

Last edited:
bro the one you have of my car that looks like a bad 80's ad is suoer fukin rad man. its just missing

"RADICAL" across the bottom or some shit lol.

sick. thanks.

Which image number/folder :)

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
bro the one you have of my car that looks like a bad 80's ad is suoer fukin rad man. its just missing

"RADICAL" across the bottom or some shit lol.

sick. thanks.

What photo number?

I don't think so Latino - if you were on the skid pad most of the day. I was on the back part of the track (road course) - see it's easier for me to answer you because you have a photo of your car! LOL

Photographer407 said:
I don't think so Latino - if you were on the skid pad most of the day. I was on the back part of the track (road course) - see it's easier for me to answer you because you have a photo of your car! LOL

I'll let it slide this time, BUT NEXT TIME, THERE BETTER BE PICS OF ME!!!!!! :laugh:

That narrows it down ;O)

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
how about me? burgundy s14?

There were lots of burgundy cars, just have to wait till they are all up :)

jdm ae86t said:
I'll let it slide this time, BUT NEXT TIME, THERE BETTER BE PICS OF ME!!!!!! :laugh:

No problem, just didnt spend time on the pad with everyone else already there. I thought for sure you all would have your car covered by someone :)

Photographer407 said:
Thanks! Yeah it was a blast - great people down there too bro. Little more easy going than up here.

werd!!

thnx for coming out man!

Back
Top Bottom