Ter Tech FDC Qualifier

Guy

You Ain't Shit
Media
Thank you Bladder and Diana for letting me ride up there with them, and thanks again to Ter-Tech for the media pass....Great event haven't had this much fun in awhile. Layout was sick, driver's did good, and well here's a teaser guys enjoy!

***Teaser***
3246272123_72ffcd8c8c_o.jpg

Update!!!!!
www.flickr.com/photosbyguymiami
theres a link to more pics and more will be up soon!

Link To Gallery...
http://www.sfldrifters.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=76&userid=85

Last edited:
spemc1.jpg

ouch! i didnt even hear this impact!

ao6zcy.jpg

this 240 was so clean, my friend said just as we got there in the morning that he wouldnt drift something so clean in fear of crashing it....30 minutes later, SLAM that barrier claimed 2 cars yesterday! link to part out threads? lol jk
i have a few more pics also ill post up later! GIANT FDC QUALIFIER PICTURE THREAD UNITE!

I didn't know you were there, I was tryin to meet a bunch of the sfl guys that I havent already. Excited to see our pics though!

Yea it wasnt the owner driving the car it was a friend. He has had that car for a long time. He's been going to events from way back with that car since 03.

Yea it wasnt the owner driving the car it was a friend. He has had that car for a long time. He's been going to events from way back with that car since 03.

Looking back at my picture folder, I have pictures of that car at the Ocala Kart track, from DD6 (April 05).

Wow... long time.

how did the car that hit the barrels end up? I think he woulda had to break the intercooler or atleast the piping.

yeah i had just got there when he crashed into the barrel, the car was limping back to staging running realllllly rich, deff fucked some shit up.

Back
Top Bottom