TER-TECH EVENT IN HIALEAH SUNDAY, JULY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Well here it is Ter-Tech and FDA drift will be hosting a drift practise/clinic in Hialeah Speedawy on Sunday, July 31st. Starts at 9am and goes till it gets too dark to drift. Drivers fee is only $60 and spectators are $5 and 12 under are free. Pre reg. will be opened at http://www.fdadrift.com and at http://www.ter-tech.com (I should have it running by tonight). We need minimum of 20 drivers to pre reg. other wise we will cancel the event.
so strat to pre reg. early.
This will be the last event at Hialeah since they will shut down on August, 13th. So it's now or never.

New site looks good!

kwkouki said:
wanna honor my credit from the rained out event like a year ago? lol

^^^lol yeah man try to make it up to this one this time havent even meet u yet!! but yea im down to do this event just have ot figure some stuff out on my car first!!

I promised myself I'd be one of the first few again to sign up for the next practiue, but unfortunately due to circumstances, I can't afford preregistration, let alone extra tires. I'm really gonna miss out, but that doesn't mean you guys aren't gonna have fun though!

I'm 4000 miles away. Cant do anything. I have my money ready and my car's availability rests solely on Ter-Tech.

So do you think you could update the preregisterd list, and if anyone plans on pre registering and is waiting for a nother paycheck let us know if your thinking about pre registering so we can get an outlook about when we will make the 20 registered drivers list. thanks

just getting some things togeather before i register

240SicknessX said:
So do you think you could update the preregisterd list, and if anyone plans on pre registering and is waiting for a nother paycheck let us know if your thinking about pre registering so we can get an outlook about when we will make the 20 registered drivers list. thanks

just getting some things togeather before i register

im registering 2mrw or the day after at the latest

man this event is going to be sick i wish i have y car ready by then ill prob be siting this one out tho i dont think im going to hit the track =( ill be there for sure tho haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom