Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerok180 said:
My bro, Jerome and all the guys from SMDG are skipping Nopi for this.....first Road Course event ever held for drifting @ Moroso, can't pass this up man! :D

I feel yea man But If I don't get a license soon and acquire a sponsor to help pay for this shenanigans I won't be able to afford to continue this year. (Motor needs to be rebuilt, cage, etc...)

DrumFunKen said:
I feel yea man But If I don't get a license soon and acquire a sponsor to help pay for this shenanigans I won't be able to afford to continue this year. (Motor needs to be rebuilt, cage, etc...)

Understood..... :)

bigfla74 said:
yeah but i havent even tryed it on the streets! word!

Street and track are two different things. I have drifted the Naples track, and it's just me, my car, and the track. On the street, it's me, the car, the street, the tree, the pole, the police, the pedestrian. You see what I mean?

jdm ae86t said:
Street and track are two different things. I have drifted the Naples track, and it's just me, my car, and the track. On the street, it's me, the car, the street, the tree, the pole, the police, the pedestrian. You see what I mean?

Yeah, you feel right at home at an event, very relaxed and ready to learn. You don't have to keep looking behind you and be all paranoid lol. I love events :bigthumbu .

Last edited:
The Redline 03 said:
Yeah, you feel right at home at an event, very relaxed and ready to learn. You don't have to keep looking behind you and be all paranoid lol. I love events :bigthumbu .

Yeah exactly

jdm ae86t said:
... I am gonna suck donkey dick.

Is this gonna be like a pay-per-view thing?? live webcast?? I'll bring the popcorn..

haha

But anyway, so true what you said about street drifting....

I haven't done any street sliding in a long time, definitely not since I really started true drifting...... I would only do it if there were some one-way twisty roads around.... I have no desire to meet another car and kill people.

Piner said:
I am predicting that this sells out in 4 hours

you might be right... i know im gonna go for sure. my first event. :driving:... oh man, this is gonna be a good one. Its nice having a car. Too bad its still stock.

Drifting_Practice_PC.jpg

Copy and Paste this everybody!

We might have Vitaminwater Supply some Anti-Spin Juice! Busting my knees Praying and Bustin my fingers Emailing.

your friendly neighborhood sliderman,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom